RemedySpot.com

Posting a happy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guess what? At church yesterday while in kids world where the little ones go

while we are in service, told them his toof hert in his words! Lol!

Anyhow they checked it and guess what? My baby has two loose teeth on the

bottom! Wow! And one is very loose too! It seems so early but he is in K now

and that is when it usually happens right? I was excited! So e I had to

post my good post for the week! Anyone else?

Stacie

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Stacie - you're lucky. My christopher is 7 and the 2 bottom adult teeth have grown in and the baby ones are staying right where they are. We have to visit the special care dentist on tuesday.

Posting a happy

Guess what? At church yesterday while in kids world where the little ones go while we are in service, told them his toof hert in his words! Lol! Anyhow they checked it and guess what? My baby has two loose teeth on the bottom! Wow! And one is very loose too! It seems so early but he is in K now and that is when it usually happens right? I was excited! So e I had to post my good post for the week! Anyone else?StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Yippee for ....good words he used....I'm so happy...With Thanksgiving right around the corner...I do hope we hear more...

Much love and Happy Thanksgiving Stacie...

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:52:35 AMSubject: Posting a happy

Guess what? At church yesterday while in kids world where the little ones go while we are in service, told them his toof hert in his words! Lol! Anyhow they checked it and guess what? My baby has two loose teeth on the bottom! Wow! And one is very loose too! It seems so early but he is in K now and that is when it usually happens right? I was excited! So e I had to post my good post for the week! Anyone else?StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Oh no! Are they going to have to pull them then? That is to bad.

Stacie

Stacie - you're lucky. My christopher is 7 and the 2 bottom adult teeth have grown in and the baby ones are staying right where they are. We have to visit the special care dentist on tuesday.

Posting a happy

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Ya, I was excited. Thanks e. The same to you.

Stacie

Yippee for ....good words he used....I'm so happy...With Thanksgiving right around the corner...I do hope we hear more...

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:52:35 AMSubject: Posting a happy

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Belle, you are so right and i was proud of him for that. And you are right too about eating Thanksgiving dinner. He probably wont want to do much eating anyhow. Just trying to run around and open and close as many doors as he can, hehe.

Stacie

Now you can play him All I want for Christmas is my two front teef! That is awesome

that he used his words to explain his discomfort - so often it seems our kids on

the spectrum don't know how to express themselves so clearly! Going to have a

hard time eating Thanksgiving dinner if the loose ones don't come out soon!

Belle

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Two Blessings <ljdjd1234> wrote:

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:52:35 AM Subject: Posting a happy

Now you can play him All I want for Christmas is my two front teef! That is awesome

that he used his words to explain his discomfort - so often it seems our kids on

the spectrum don't know how to express themselves so clearly! Going to have a

hard time eating Thanksgiving dinner if the loose ones don't come out soon!

Belle

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:52:35 AM Subject: Posting a happy

Guess what? At church yesterday while in kids world where the little ones go while we are in service, told them his toof hert in his words! Lol! Anyhow they checked it and guess what? My baby has two loose teeth on the bottom! Wow! And one is very loose too! It seems so early but he is in K now and that is when it usually happens right? I was excited! So e I had to post my good post for the week! Anyone else?

StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Way to go, little guy!

I'll add that my son has taken to singing " Once Upon A Dream " from

Sleeping Beauty. It's so cute to hear him (and actually be able to

understand him). If I try to join, I get the head shake and, when i

guess I'm singing really off key, a hand over my mouth.

>

> Guess what? At church yesterday while in kids world where the

little ones go while we are in service, told them his toof hert

in his words! Lol! Anyhow they checked it and guess what? My baby

has two loose teeth on the bottom! Wow! And one is very loose too!

It seems so early but he is in K now and that is when it usually

happens right? I was excited! So e I had to post my good post

for the week! Anyone else?

> Stacie

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

>

Awe ! How sweet! Thanks for sharing! That was funny to about what you said about the hand over your mouth when you try to join in!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:41:28 -0000To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: Posting a happy Way to go, little guy! I'll add that my son has taken to singing " Once Upon A Dream " from Sleeping Beauty. It's so cute to hear him (and actually be able to understand him). If I try to join, I get the head shake and, when i guess I'm singing really off key, a hand over my mouth. > > Guess what? At church yesterday while in kids world where the little ones go while we are in service, told them his toof hert in his words! Lol! Anyhow they checked it and guess what? My baby has two loose teeth on the bottom! Wow! And one is very loose too! It seems so early but he is in K now and that is when it usually happens right? I was excited! So e I had to post my good post for the week! Anyone else? > Stacie > Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T >