RemedySpot.com

Re: FYI-This Post is Religious in nature

Rate this topic

Guest guest

e,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This came just when I needed it! I am also

having a

stressful week and it will be continuing tomorrow with a critical IEP.

I've always thought the Book of Isaiah to be so poetic and beautiful. I am not

familiar with

this particular verse but it is very comforting. Thanks for sharing it

Deanna

> Hi, all...my friend sent a verse to me the other evening.  I was feeling a tad

overwhelmed (this week has been soooooo much better :)  I'm learning that this

stuff too

shall pass-moods pass, problems with therapists, and or therapy pass.  It is

comforting to

know, as next time a bad week probably won't be as hard.  Anyhow, I know some of

you

love scripture-so this is for you!

>

> Blessings,

> e

>

>

> " To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,

>  to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment

of praise

for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness,

the planting of

the Lord, that he might be glorified. "

> —Isaiah 61:3

>

Thanks, e, I love the scriptures; they are what have sustained me for 14 years. Blessings, Pat K

Hi, all...my friend sent a verse to me the other evening. I was feeling a tad overwhelmed (this week has been soooooo much better :) I'm learning that this stuff too shall pass-moods pass, problems with therapists, and or therapy pass. It is comforting to know, as next time a bad week probably won't be as hard. Anyhow, I know some of you love scripture-so this is for you!

Blessings,

e

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,

to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified."

—Isaiah 61:3

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Thank you e for sharing!

I am getting ready for a home visit from the school's psychologist and social worker, don't understand the purpose of the social worker coming out. They have to make this so hard. I just want for my two year old to be in a program for him, that will help him to grow.

Glad your week is a little better!

Tequisha

Subject: FYI-This Post is Religious in natureTo: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 12:11 AM

Hi, all...my friend sent a verse to me the other evening. I was feeling a tad overwhelmed (this week has been soooooo much better :) I'm learning that this stuff too shall pass-moods pass, problems with therapists, and or therapy pass. It is comforting to know, as next time a bad week probably won't be as hard. Anyhow, I know some of you love scripture-so this is for you!

Blessings,

e

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,

to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified."

—Isaiah 61:3