RemedySpot.com

Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really helped and

so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what else.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

> My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is

> > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around

> > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something

filling-

> > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting

> > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out

there

> > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up

other

> > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to

ignore

> > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get

get

> > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

> >

> >

> >

>

How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts,

eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every

single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he

wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.

>

> My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really

helped and

> so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what

else.

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

>

>

> > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He

is

> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based

around

> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something

> filling-

> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly

getting

> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone

out

> there

> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him

up

> other

> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing

to

> ignore

> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I

get

> get

> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

If he has so many IgG's then I would just take out the most reactive. The highest ones. We can also assume that he is allergic to sulphur because of his egg and garlic IgG's, so keep that in mind when doing treatment. How is he with rice? Will he eat homemade chicken strips or is he stubborn and only wants the fast food? I'll post a few of my husband's recipes that he can even get the typical kids to crave and want when they come over.

How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts, eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.>> My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really helped and > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what else.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N> > > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something > filling-> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out > there> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up > other> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to > ignore> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get > get> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.> > > > > > > > >> >>

Oh my gosh someone else has a child that only wants fast food chicken mcnuggets? We DO NOT go to Mc's anymore but our 6 year old would rather starve than to eat. We give in energy food and he will eat a few things from the fruit family but that is it. Oh also cottage cheese.. He cries all the time that he wants chicken nuggets from Mc's. I am so sorry I ever let him have even one. Also we have taken hotdogs away for the most part, when we do get them they are the turkey ones. (which is a little better) We have tried home made breaded chicken strips and he won't touch it. It is hard finding stuff that he will eat that isn't bad for him. My parents say that when he gets hungry enough he will eat but he is on alot of antibiotics and supplements does anyone else have a hard time as a mother waiting it out until he gets "hungry enough". Maybe I am a

push over and need to takes some classes on tough love?

Kari

Subject: Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:27 PM

If he has so many IgG's then I would just take out the most reactive. The highest ones. We can also assume that he is allergic to sulphur because of his egg and garlic IgG's, so keep that in mind when doing treatment. How is he with rice? Will he eat homemade chicken strips or is he stubborn and only wants the fast food? I'll post a few of my husband's recipes that he can even get the typical kids to crave and want when they come over.

In a message dated 12/30/08 14:19:30 Pacific Standard Time, michelleboyle3@ yahoo.com writes:

How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts, eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.>> My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really helped and > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what else.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N> > > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD

seems to be based around> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something > filling-> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out > there> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up > other> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to > ignore> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get > get> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.> > > > > > > > >> >>

My typical daughter is the stubborn one. She has food allergies and some issues, not many, but she has been cheating and sharing food with her friends at school. She even tricked me into giving her money one day for something and bought a whole pack of ZINGERS from the vending machine. SHE is 6 !!!!

My son has always loved things with "flavor" as he calls it. Unlike my daughter who likes the bland. Here are a few recipes that they both love.

Troy's Zuccini Fritters

Grate organic green zuccini

Put into a bowl and put rice flour on top (or whichever flour but we like rice) and mix it all together

Crack 2 - 3 eggs in another bowl - look for egg substitute if can't have eggs. - whisk together

Pour into bowl with zuccini mix - mix all together

Add a little more flour to coat it again

Heat oil in skillet or pan (NO TEFLON PLEASE) - put enough oil, at least an inch deep.

Take mixture and make balls the size of a ping pong ball and flatten them.

Put into hot oil, cook till golden. Pat the oil off and then sprinkle some sea salt.

He does the same thing with organic chicken strips. He wanted you to all know that this is the EASY way, mixing it all in a bowl like that but not the technically chef like way that many people would do it. He's a guy and they taste great so who cares.

BREAD

We buy our bread from www.samisbakery.com - it is rice, flax seed and millet bread. We have had no cross contamination issues. In fact, right now it is one of my only safe foods as my body is reacting poorly to everything. They have hot dog buns, hamburger buns and bread. (nothing else is on the diet)

Hot Dogs - Try Applegate Farms ORGANIC BEEF docs - they are to die for!!!, much better than the chicken or regular beef ones they have.

This is just a few things we do.

Tami

Oh my gosh someone else has a child that only wants fast food chicken mcnuggets? We DO NOT go to Mc's anymore but our 6 year old would rather starve than to eat. We give in energy food and he will eat a few things from the fruit family but that is it. Oh also cottage cheese.. He cries all the time that he wants chicken nuggets from Mc's. I am so sorry I ever let him have even one. Also we have taken hotdogs away for the most part, when we do get them they are the turkey ones. (which is a little better) We have tried home made breaded chicken strips and he won't touch it. It is hard finding stuff that he will eat that isn't bad for him. My parents say that when he gets hungry enough he will eat but he is on alot of antibiotics and supplements does anyone else have a hard time as a mother waiting it out until he gets "hungry enough". Maybe I am a push over and need to takes some classes on tough love?

Kari

From: TamiDuncan <Tamiduncanaol>Subject: Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:27 PM

In a message dated 12/30/08 14:19:30 Pacific Standard Time, michelleboyle3@ yahoo.com writes:

How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts, eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.>> My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really helped and > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what else.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N> > > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something > filling-> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out > there> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up > other> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to > ignore> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get > get> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.> > > > > > > > >> >>

I tried some deworming formulas over the Internet, safe for kids

stuff with the famous wormwood, clove, black walnut, etc. that Hulda

recommends. They worked a little, but did not rid. And they

sure cost a lot. Right now I am using Grapefruit seed extract and

love it. Since I am using a liquid formula, its quite cheap, so we

can take it long-term. I think long-term will be the key. The other

stuff worked, but the directions say to only use one month. At the

one month mark, worms were still there. I will say this also,

symptoms left upon any of these and returned when stopped. I have no

idea if it was from killing the worms or other things they kill. I

am hopping the Grapefruit seed extract over time will kill them all.

I can't believe all the things I have tried that said would kill pin

worms, but barely worked. I think the real way to know if gone is to

see if any more worms are coming out. When they stop being present

for a while, then I guess I will know. Right now I am seeing lots of

dead ones, and a few alive. Thus, I am absolutely sure they are pin

worms. I am not seeing any more egg-looking things though, so maybe

other types of worms have been killed. I don't really inspect that

much, just the obvious. I just have better things to do (ha ha).

Right now my vote goes to grapefruit seed extract, at least for pin

worms due to being able to take it long-term. Since grapefruit seed

extract also kills other things, I like it. I can't wait to see what

all benefits we get from it. Right now, I am seeing some

improvements in behaviors. No one in my house has shown any signs of

being allergic to any of the herbs they have taken. We also have

allergies here to nuts, dairy, wheat, and more.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

> >

> > My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really

> helped and

> > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what

> else.

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

> >

> >

> > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed.

He

> is

> > > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based

> around

> > > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs

something

> > filling-

> > > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly

> getting

> > > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone

> out

> > there

> > > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him

> up

> > other

> > > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing

> to

> > ignore

> > > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so

I

> get

> > get

> > > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

How do you get the GSE into kids? I'm thinking about putting everyone on it--also have a 4 year old and a 21 month old.JillSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "ambitionn01" Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 23:04:34 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help! I tried some deworming formulas over the Internet, safe for kids stuff with the famous wormwood, clove, black walnut, etc. that Hulda recommends. They worked a little, but did not rid. And they sure cost a lot. Right now I am using Grapefruit seed extract and love it. Since I am using a liquid formula, its quite cheap, so we can take it long-term. I think long-term will be the key. The other stuff worked, but the directions say to only use one month. At the one month mark, worms were still there. I will say this also, symptoms left upon any of these and returned when stopped. I have no idea if it was from killing the worms or other things they kill. I am hopping the Grapefruit seed extract over time will kill them all. I can't believe all the things I have tried that said would kill pin worms, but barely worked. I think the real way to know if gone is to see if any more worms are coming out. When they stop being present for a while, then I guess I will know. Right now I am seeing lots of dead ones, and a few alive. Thus, I am absolutely sure they are pin worms. I am not seeing any more egg-looking things though, so maybe other types of worms have been killed. I don't really inspect that much, just the obvious. I just have better things to do (ha ha). Right now my vote goes to grapefruit seed extract, at least for pin worms due to being able to take it long-term. Since grapefruit seed extract also kills other things, I like it. I can't wait to see what all benefits we get from it. Right now, I am seeing some improvements in behaviors. No one in my house has shown any signs of being allergic to any of the herbs they have taken. We also have allergies here to nuts, dairy, wheat, and more. Love and prayers, Heidi N > > > > My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really > helped and > > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what > else. > > > > Love and prayers, > > > > Heidi N > > > > > > > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He > is > > > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based > around > > > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something > > filling- > > > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly > getting > > > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone > out > > there > > > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him > up > > other > > > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing > to > > ignore > > > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I > get > > get > > > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Good question. I put it into everyone's favorite juice, and add

organic sugar to combat the bitterness if needed. One actually will

not drink juice, so I put it into water for him. I can't believe he

drinks it like that, but he does. Be very careful about dosing

because it really is very strong.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

>

> How do you get the GSE into kids? I'm thinking about putting

everyone on it--also have a 4 year old and a 21 month old.

>

> Jill

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

>

Tami--How do I know if he can't handle sulphur? Is there a

bloodtest for this? What treatments are bad for sulphur? My

docotor has never even mentioned this!

-- In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ,

TamiDuncan wrote:

>

> If he has so many IgG's then I would just take out the most

reactive. The highest ones. We can also assume that he is allergic

to sulphur because of his egg and garlic IgG's, so keep that in mind

when doing treatment. How is he with rice? Will he eat homemade

chicken strips or is he stubborn and only wants the fast food?

I'll post a few of my husband's recipes that he can even get the

typical kids to crave and want when they come over.

>

>

>

> In a message dated 12/30/08 14:19:30 Pacific Standard Time,

michelleboyle3@... writes:

> How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts,

> eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every

> single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he

> wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.

>

>

> >

> > My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really

> helped and

> > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what

> else.

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

> >

> >

> > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He

> is

> > > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based

> around

> > > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something

> > filling-

> > > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly

> getting

> > > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone

> out

> > there

> > > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him

> up

> > other

> > > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing

> to

> > ignore

> > > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so

I

> get

> > get

> > > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Wild rice is yummy and very filling. It's not technically a " grain " at

all - it's a wild grass seed. It's expensive in the little packages,

but cheaper in bulk if you have a Whole Foods or similar super health

food store near you.

I use wild rice on rotation, but we'd eat it every day if we could! I

put a cup or so in filtered water to soak in the morning, then by

evening it has expanded to twice it's volume. If you are around during

the day you can change out the water to remove as many oxalates as

possible (if oxalates are a problem). Then in the evening, rinse and

boil in a fresh batch of filtered water for 45 minutes to an hour

(depending on how long/warm the soak time). Most of the kernels/seeds

split open and turn almost inside out when it's ready, so it goes from

dark brown to a whitish gray.

I serve it like a chunky soup with home made chicken or beef bone

broth and matching colored meat - either chicken/turkery/wild game

bird and beef/buffalo/venison/natural bacon.

This makes enough for two adults and one hungry 5 year old, with

leftovers to spare. I normally freeze one or two 10oz servings in

pyrex for use as school lunches in the future. I pull one out the

night before and in the morning heat on the stove and pour into a

Foogo thermos.

The whole soaking of grains concept was foreign to me in the

beginning, but once you get the hang of remembering in the morning

it's not a big deal at all.

Since my son was never fed wild rice when he had a leaky gut I assume

he doesn't have an IgG sensitivity to it. It's not on any of the test

panels though, so I can only tell he's still OK with bioset or muscle

testing. His gut is way better now, but I still do it on rotation

because I don't want him to develop a sensitivity - it's the main

filling starchy thing he can eat beyond potatoes and corn (both with

their own concerns - nightshades and BT toxins).

>

> My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is

> that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around

> this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something filling-

> -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting

> worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out there

> please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up other

> than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to ignore

> all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get get

> some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

>

Pinworms: I dont know if this will be helpful, but a local woman here

with lyme got rid of her pinworms with high does garlic.

Allergies and food: we tested IgG to all foods and dd's stools were

full of undigested food. Tested gluten and cow milk intolerance.

Started rotation diet based on food families. Then went to GAPS diet,

which is a more theraputic form of SCD and very restrictive in early

stages. We are off GAPS and back on rotation. Hardly any undigested

food in stool, but we are adding in slowly to chart cause and effect.

So far so good except for nuts (which are soaked first and carrots).

Pills no longer hurt her stomach as well. SCD has some very nice

cookbooks with substitutes for grains. Kids are starting back on

grains and I hope to soak as much as I can prior to cooking, but my

little experiment back on grains this last week let me know I cannot

handle them yet. I am pushing the digestive enzmes now and purchased

Hydrochloric acid from a GAPS source that is intended for children.

Adding good fats to foods helped is feel fuller. Helped that my

daughter is 11 and not younger. There are alternatives to almond

flour like lazagne made with zucchini and spaghetti made with

spaghetti squash if have to stick with the SCD. Soaking grains as

mentions as well as beans might help with digestion as well.Juiced

vegetables with fruits might be more appealing?

We're addressing candida and have parasites on the radar. I am

wondering about rotating parasite protocols as some do candida

protocols and if that would be more effective?

We all have improved over time. Not sure if that is due to time off

the gluten, rotation only or if the GAPS diet (which we rotated most

foods on) was helpful. Talking tummies feeling better... not sure

about IgGs.. so we keep rotating as for today.

A friend plans to try NAET soon. If she does, I'll report back.

Severe IgE and IgG allergies with her son.

You have checked out the GAPS list? They are a nice group of ladies.

Good luck... this is a hard one.

Robin

> > >

> > > My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really

> > helped and

> > > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what

> > else.

> > >

> > > Love and prayers,

> > >

> > > Heidi N

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed.

> He

> > is

> > > > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based

> > around

> > > > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs

> something

> > > filling-

> > > > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are

increasingly

> > getting

> > > > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can

anyone

> > out

> > > there

> > > > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill

him

> > up

> > > other

> > > > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm

willing

> > to

> > > ignore

> > > > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just

so

> I

> > get

> > > get

> > > > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Tamaro has some interesting theories about oxalates in the

vitamin K yahoo group. Worth a read.

>

> -I thought rice (even wild rice) breeds yeast? Does soaking

> it get rid of this problem? How do you know if there are oxalate

> problems? I've been reading about this and am still not even sure

> what it is. Would blending the rice up in a blender with veggies

> work or would this turn into paste? After months of soup my son

> won't take it anymore.

>

> --- In

>

What did you do to get the phenol issues under control? It's a big problem for us.

Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!

Wild rice caused no yeast problems with my son. He has been on the

Feast Without Yeast diet since he was 12 months old, so he doesn't

have many flair up's. And when he does they are easy to knock down.

Perhaps on a regular yeast feeding diet it might cause problems

though? I can't know for sure.

You don't have to make it as a soup. It's more dense than white rice,

but it's still "fluffy" when dry. I can't imagine blending (paste?)

but I have made them into sticky rice patties and fried in natural

bacon fat (super yummy and cholesterol boosting!). You can do lots of

stuff with it beyond soup.

As for Oxalates, you can join the yahoo group "trying low oxalates"

for more information. Or search for the papers written by Owens.

They form crystals which have an affinity for damaged tissue. They

congregate there and cause more inflammation, preventing healing. With

leaky gut, they can get out into the bloodstream and cause havoc

wherever they land - including the brain, according to some. They

impair glutathione production and if they get to the thyriod, they do

something that messes with sulfate levels (can't remember what off the

top of my head.) If I remember rightly they also impair sulfaction at

the cellular level. I'd have to check my research notes from a LONG

time ago for the specifics.

Calcium citrate (without vitamin D) and the probiotic VSL#3 will help

bind the oxalates for excretion.

The oxalate crystals can can itch/burn as they pass through the

urethra (but not agony like kidney stones). You can get a urine lab

test for it, or just guess if your son has his hands in his pants a

lot after eating high oxalate foods. Or peeing frequently with small

volume, or having accidents.

I have a microscope with a polarizer and I was able to adjust my son's

diet (total low oxalate for a couple of months) so none showed up at

all, then slowly added in medium oxalate foods till I saw them again.

So I was able to figure out his systemic "threshold" for oxalates.

But some say that urinary excretion is not all the info you need and

that a comparison of the blood vs urine levels is needed. I haven't

gone that far - it's easier to just use the low oxalate diet and

powers of observation.

There were also a some other common supplements that can help, but I

can't remember off the top of my head which ones they are. Just a few

of the many my son needs every day to keep him going. It's all a blur

- my oxalate research was about two years ago.

Since getting both the oxalate and phenol issues under control, we are

both able to process sulfur foods better. Beneficial ones like garlic,

onion and my favorite - cultured raw sauerkraut! And he can now handle

a certain amount of phenols and oxalates too, but in moderation. I

wouldn't do high oxalate, phenol and sulfur foods in the same meal -

or even in the same day. It's all about balance......

It's hard to do low oxalate, low phenol, low sulfur and GF/CF diets

together, but I managed. He also had 40+ sensitivities, so was very

restricted for a while. Doesn't have to be forever.

> > >

> > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He

> is

> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around

> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something

> filling-

> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly

> getting

> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out

> there

> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up

> other

> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to

> ignore

> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I

> get get

> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.

> > >

> >

>

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now.

Hi ,

Sorry for my delayed reply. I'm really behind with reading Daily Digests.

The best paper on it is in the Yahoo group Enzymes and Autism. In

their files section. The text file is called Sulphur and PST.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/EnzymesandAutism/files/Related%20Topics%20a\

\

nd%20Supplements/

I started out with low phenol and low sulfur diet. No perfumes or

household chemicals particularly chlorine. Feingold Diet (no

artificial food chemicals!) Then magnesium,

molybdenum, manganese, selenium and a couple of course, NoFenol caps

from Houston.

>

> ,

> What did you do to get the phenol issues under control? It's a big

problem for us.

>