RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? NeedFilling Foods-Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, I have one of those eat-3-things kids, too. To clarify on the chicken strips--just mix the chicken with flour and egg (replacer for us) and fry? Getting desperate here as my 4-yr solid chicken nugget recipe is now rejected. Argh.JillSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: TamiDuncan Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:53:54 -0800To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help! My typical daughter is the stubborn one. She has food allergies and some issues, not many, but she has been cheating and sharing food with her friends at school. She even tricked me into giving her money one day for something and bought a whole pack of ZINGERS from the vending machine. SHE is 6 !!!!My son has always loved things with "flavor" as he calls it. Unlike my daughter who likes the bland. Here are a few recipes that they both love. Troy's Zuccini Fritters Grate organic green zucciniPut into a bowl and put rice flour on top (or whichever flour but we like rice) and mix it all togetherCrack 2 - 3 eggs in another bowl - look for egg substitute if can't have eggs. - whisk togetherPour into bowl with zuccini mix - mix all togetherAdd a little more flour to coat it again Heat oil in skillet or pan (NO TEFLON PLEASE) - put enough oil, at least an inch deep. Take mixture and make balls the size of a ping pong ball and flatten them.Put into hot oil, cook till golden. Pat the oil off and then sprinkle some sea salt. He does the same thing with organic chicken strips. He wanted you to all know that this is the EASY way, mixing it all in a bowl like that but not the technically chef like way that many people would do it. He's a guy and they taste great so who cares. BREAD We buy our bread from www.samisbakery.com - it is rice, flax seed and millet bread. We have had no cross contamination issues. In fact, right now it is one of my only safe foods as my body is reacting poorly to everything. They have hot dog buns, hamburger buns and bread. (nothing else is on the diet) Hot Dogs - Try Applegate Farms ORGANIC BEEF docs - they are to die for!!!, much better than the chicken or regular beef ones they have. This is just a few things we do. Tami In a message dated 12/30/08 14:41:45 Pacific Standard Time, karistigers writes: Oh my gosh someone else has a child that only wants fast food chicken mcnuggets? We DO NOT go to Mc's anymore but our 6 year old would rather starve than to eat. We give in energy food and he will eat a few things from the fruit family but that is it. Oh also cottage cheese.. He cries all the time that he wants chicken nuggets from Mc's. I am so sorry I ever let him have even one. Also we have taken hotdogs away for the most part, when we do get them they are the turkey ones. (which is a little better) We have tried home made breaded chicken strips and he won't touch it. It is hard finding stuff that he will eat that isn't bad for him. My parents say that when he gets hungry enough he will eat but he is on alot of antibiotics and supplements does anyone else have a hard time as a mother waiting it out until he gets "hungry enough". Maybe I am a push over and need to takes some classes on tough love? KariFrom: TamiDuncan <Tamiduncanaol>Subject: Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:27 PMIf he has so many IgG's then I would just take out the most reactive. The highest ones. We can also assume that he is allergic to sulphur because of his egg and garlic IgG's, so keep that in mind when doing treatment. How is he with rice? Will he eat homemade chicken strips or is he stubborn and only wants the fast food? I'll post a few of my husband's recipes that he can even get the typical kids to crave and want when they come over. In a message dated 12/30/08 14:19:30 Pacific Standard Time, michelleboyle3@ yahoo.com writes:How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts, eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.>> My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really helped and > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what else.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N> > > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something > filling-> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out > there> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up > other> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to > ignore> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get > get> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.> > > > > > > > >> >>

Yes...you can mix it all together or be neat about it and coat nicely. If he can have coconut, then coat in shredding coconut and then fry, those are YUMMY!!!! The egg is just to bind it all together.

Thanks, I have one of those eat-3-things kids, too. To clarify on the chicken strips--just mix the chicken with flour and egg (replacer for us) and fry? Getting desperate here as my 4-yr solid chicken nugget recipe is now rejected. Argh.Jill

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

From: TamiDuncan Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:53:54 -0800To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!

My typical daughter is the stubborn one. She has food allergies and some issues, not many, but she has been cheating and sharing food with her friends at school. She even tricked me into giving her money one day for something and bought a whole pack of ZINGERS from the vending machine. SHE is 6 !!!!

My son has always loved things with "flavor" as he calls it. Unlike my daughter who likes the bland. Here are a few recipes that they both love.

Troy's Zuccini Fritters

Grate organic green zuccini

Put into a bowl and put rice flour on top (or whichever flour but we like rice) and mix it all together

Crack 2 - 3 eggs in another bowl - look for egg substitute if can't have eggs. - whisk together

Pour into bowl with zuccini mix - mix all together

Add a little more flour to coat it again

Heat oil in skillet or pan (NO TEFLON PLEASE) - put enough oil, at least an inch deep.

Take mixture and make balls the size of a ping pong ball and flatten them.

Put into hot oil, cook till golden. Pat the oil off and then sprinkle some sea salt.

He does the same thing with organic chicken strips. He wanted you to all know that this is the EASY way, mixing it all in a bowl like that but not the technically chef like way that many people would do it. He's a guy and they taste great so who cares.

BREAD

We buy our bread from www.samisbakery.com - it is rice, flax seed and millet bread. We have had no cross contamination issues. In fact, right now it is one of my only safe foods as my body is reacting poorly to everything. They have hot dog buns, hamburger buns and bread. (nothing else is on the diet)

Hot Dogs - Try Applegate Farms ORGANIC BEEF docs - they are to die for!!!, much better than the chicken or regular beef ones they have.

This is just a few things we do.

Tami

In a message dated 12/30/08 14:41:45 Pacific Standard Time, karistigers writes:

Oh my gosh someone else has a child that only wants fast food chicken mcnuggets? We DO NOT go to Mc's anymore but our 6 year old would rather starve than to eat. We give in energy food and he will eat a few things from the fruit family but that is it. Oh also cottage cheese.. He cries all the time that he wants chicken nuggets from Mc's. I am so sorry I ever let him have even one. Also we have taken hotdogs away for the most part, when we do get them they are the turkey ones. (which is a little better) We have tried home made breaded chicken strips and he won't touch it. It is hard finding stuff that he will eat that isn't bad for him. My parents say that when he gets hungry enough he will eat but he is on alot of antibiotics and supplements does anyone else have a hard time as a mother waiting it out until he gets "hungry enough". Maybe I am a push over and need to takes some classes on tough love?

Kari

From: TamiDuncan <Tamiduncanaol>Subject: Re: Re: SCD Failed--Now What? Need Filling Foods-Help!To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:27 PM

If he has so many IgG's then I would just take out the most reactive. The highest ones. We can also assume that he is allergic to sulphur because of his egg and garlic IgG's, so keep that in mind when doing treatment. How is he with rice? Will he eat homemade chicken strips or is he stubborn and only wants the fast food? I'll post a few of my husband's recipes that he can even get the typical kids to crave and want when they come over.

In a message dated 12/30/08 14:19:30 Pacific Standard Time, michelleboyle3@ yahoo.com writes:

How do you de-worm? All right my son's allergies: peanuts, nuts, eggs, coconut, milk, peas, garlic, onions....and then almost every single IgG...which I just can't follow strictly otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat any meats or veggies! It's a nightmare.>> My adopted daughter was like that. Digestive enzymes really helped and > so did de-worming. She was full of pinworms and who knows what else.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N> > > > > My son could eat a whole chicken in one sitting if allowed. He is> > > that hungry. He can't eat nuts and SCD seems to be based around> > > this. He's allergic to almost everything. He needs something > filling-> > > -like a whole loaf of bread. His behaviors are increasingly getting> > > worse because I think he is just so very HUNGRY! Can anyone out > there> > > please help us? I need to give him things that will fill him up > other> > > than meat (he won't eat veggies). At this point I'm willing to > ignore> > > all allergies (except for the life threatening ones) just so I get > get> > > some food into him and make him comfortable for a change.> > > > > > > > >> >>