RemedySpot.com

new oversees member- how to find a dr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

I'm a new member from Turkey.

We received our lyme and co-infections panels results from Igenex Lab. previus week.

My husband is positive both for IFA B Burgdorfery and IGM western blot.

I'm negative but I have +++ for band 41 and IND for band 39 and band 23-25 .

My ASD son is positive for serum multiplex b. burgdorferry genomic and plasmid.

All of us is positive for HME, Human Ehrilichiosis Monocyctic.

I think those results shows that we are all effected by lyme disease.

My husband and I , we are without symptoms. I'm feeling tired, but not severely.

and my husband has reccurent sinus infections, that's all.

Also, we don't remember any tick bite.

But our 9,5 years-old ASD son has a week immune system since his birth, had always reccurent fewers.

He has PDD since 2,5 years old , he was mild since 7 years old, but regressed severely at 7 years old.

We are doing biomedical treatments since 2 years ( without gains)

We have another 4,5 years old NT son.

In our country lyme disease was 'unknown' until this year. Recently, in 2008 summer, there is only 2 people bitten by tick and diagnosed.

So it's imposible for us, to find a experienced dr here.

I looked to LIA Foundation web page, but all dr listed are in US.

Is there any LLMD dr in Europe ?

If not, does LLMD dr's are doing phone consultations like DAN drs?

Thanks

Muge

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu e-posta mesaji, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilmis olan kullanici icindir. Mesajin alicisi siz degilseniz -dogrudan veya dolayli olarak- mesaji kullanmayiniz, acmayiniz, dagitmayiniz, yazicidan dokumunu almayiniz veya herhangi bir kismini kopyalamayiniz. Yanlislikla bu mesaj size ulasmissa lutfen, siliniz ve tüm kopyalarini yok ederek mesaji gonderene acilen haber veriniz. Bu mesaj icerisinde belirtilenler sadece gondericinin kisisel gorusleridir. Bu gorusler IMKB'nin goruslerini yansitmadigi gibi, IMKB'yi baglayici da degildir.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, you should not use, open, disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The Istanbul Stock Exchange does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the contents of this message. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Istanbul Stock Exchange.

------------------------------------------------------------------------