RemedySpot.com

Re: The Oprah Winfrey Show

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That was me. Nothing came of it.

If Oprah's personal e-mail was available, it might've had more luck.

= M-F

From: Soundsensitivity [mailto:Soundsensitivity ] On Behalf Of a Pereira>Hi Everyone,

>I think it would help our cause if we could call some media attention for 4S. I know that someone on this group has already sent a letter to Oprah. This was a great idea and I'm not sure if anything came out of it. I think we increase our chances of being noticed if each of us contacted her by mail/email.

The e-mail on the site does not allow a lot of characters, though, so you'll have to be very, very succinct, like sending the link to the 4S section of Doc's site. That's what I had to do.

= M-F.

----- Original Message -----

>I urge you all to also send an email to Oprah describing this condition and how it makes you feel...we have to all work together to try and bring public awareness and find some relief for us all. If we all work together we can find a way...andra

Thanks M-F for letting us know...sorry that you never heard back. I think the more emails that we send her the more attention we will draw and the more likely we will be to elicit a response. It helps to think of "strength in numbers."I'm feel optimistic :o)To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:03:55 AMSubject: Re: The Oprah Winfrey Show

That was me. Nothing came of it.

If Oprah's personal e-mail was available, it might've had more luck.

= M-F

From: Soundsensitivity [mailto:Soundsensitivity ] On Behalf Of a Pereira>Hi Everyone,

>I think it would help our cause if we could call some media attention for 4S. I know that someone on this group has already sent a letter to Oprah. This was a great idea and I'm not sure if anything came out of it. I think we increase our chances of being noticed if each of us contacted her by mail/email.

That's right, I had to trim my email before I sent it but I was so happy and felt so great after I did. I was able to describe quite a lot about this condition and my own personal experience with it. Persistence is key and if they receive many different cases/emails from many different people we will certainly get noticed. I mean...who else is writing about gum popping causing homicidal urges? :o)From: Multi-Facets

Wolfu-chan To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:05:36 AMSubject: Re: The Oprah Winfrey Show

The e-mail on the site does not allow a lot of characters, though, so you'll have to be very, very succinct, like sending the link to the 4S section of Doc's site. That's what I had to do.

= M-F.

----- Original Message -----

>I urge you all to also send an email to Oprah describing this condition and how it makes you feel...we have to all work together to try and bring public awareness and find some relief for us all. If we all work together we can find a way...andra