RemedySpot.com

Fw: Just curious....a poll of sorts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Here are my answers -

I am wondering a couple things about everyone. I thought it could beinteresting to see everyone's replies.When did you first notice your 4s symptoms? Teen years

Are you sure of when they started or are you making a guess? a guessWhat sounds bother you? people smacking their lips while eating and gum chewingDoes any one person or group of people bother you more than others? no, not really. Father and co-worker the most, but I'm trapped in a small office with co-worker who likes to snack.What is your "inside" reaction? I have to get away or I'll go insane.How do you actually react? I hum to myself and if it's real bad I have to leave to office and walk around the building (usually smoke break).What are some reactions you've gotten from others when you've been"annoyed" by their noises? Surprised look if I get out of my chair really quick. I haven't told anyone.How would you rate your 4S?

Mild, moderate, severe, profound? I'll say moderate, because there are few amount of noises, but they make me go nuts if I don't get away.