RemedySpot.com

Re:Magnesium

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darci:

The talk on the lyme forums is that magnesium feeds lyme or rather lyme uses it up to reproduce. But, starving the lyme just doesn't appear the way to go to rid it. It might inhibit it though. But, then we have the issue of it being pleomorphic, going into cyst form and still causing problems, where it just waits for whatever it wants like magnesium to come out. Since it is quite difficult to kill in cyst form, but easier for the body to kill in spirochete form, some feel its good to feed the lyme to get them to come out to be vulnerable to be killed. Thus, we have differing opinions. At this point in time, we consume magnesium. With both Dr. K and Dr. C, who are quite leading in the lyme-autism community, advocating for it, I say it gets my vote. I know that my family feels better on magnesium. But, I don't think I would want to take it without also being on something to kill lyme.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

Hi all, I'm a little confused on something. We just went and saw Dr. Kand he told us to use as much magnesium as possible with the boys(again, they both have lyme and co-infections) and thenour other Dr. we see for lyme, Dr. M. was adamant that we completelystay away from all magnesium and calcium. Can someone help me withthis? Each doctor tells us something different and I don't have enoughconfidence in all of this yet to go with my guy. Many thanks!DarciOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.