RemedySpot.com

Welcome Newbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Stick around Christy. You will get SSOOOO much information from this board.

Help on how to tell people if you chose not to vacc. Help in " slipping through

the system " and No, you probably won't have to homeschool, but it may be easier

to.

If you have a vaccination question just ask it. I got answers to my

question from several people Where else but in cyberspace can I talk to a mom

in the states and a medical researcher in New Zealand in less than 24 hours when

I didn't even know they are out there? Amazing!

I remember when I " realized " what I did to my kids when they got their

shots. I was horrified. Go easy on yourself and remember, you have your

daughters best interest in mind. Continue getting educated (not influenced!!)

so that you are comfortable making the decision that is right for her. Be

confident in your resolve. You know your daughter better than any doctor ever

will.

Good luck,

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

regina welcome youll find all the support you need and more here good luck on your journy jessRegina <floydsgurl2002@...> wrote: Hi everyone,My name is Regina,from Mississippi.I am almost 32 y/o.I have been overweight since I was a teenager.I have been married for 14 yrs. and have 4 kids.I currently weigh 358 lbs.Thankfully I have NO medical probs as of yet,but I know I will if I don't do something about this weight.I have been researching the lap-band for about 2 yrs.My mom was banded on 5/20/06.And came back with nothing but GREAT things to say about her whole experience.I am waiting on finance approval,but hopefully I will be flying down within the next few weeks to have my surgery.My mom is gonna go down with me..She has lost 22.5 lbs.I am so excited,and ready to have this

done..I have been lurking around this site for a few days reading posts and getting even more informed.So I decided to finally indroduce myself and hope to talk more with all of you. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks Jessjessie harding <hotontop42@...> wrote: regina welcome youll find all the support you need and more here good luck on your journy jessRegina <floydsgurl2002@...> wrote: Hi everyone,My name is Regina,from Mississippi.I am almost 32 y/o.I have been overweight since I was a teenager.I have been married for 14 yrs. and have 4 kids.I currently weigh 358 lbs.Thankfully I have NO medical probs as of yet,but I know I will if I don't do something about this weight.I have been researching the lap-band for about 2 yrs.My mom was banded on 5/20/06.And came back with nothing but GREAT things to say about her whole experience.I am waiting on finance

approval,but hopefully I will be flying down within the next few weeks to have my surgery.My mom is gonna go down with me..She has lost 22.5 lbs.I am so excited,and ready to have this done..I have been lurking around this site for a few days reading posts and getting even more informed.So I decided to finally indroduce myself and hope to talk more with all of you. __________________________________________________

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

You're very welcome here " newbie " . I've had my share of accidents and

surgery to. What helped me the most was rest/sleep/ making no plans

until I got the wind back in my sails. My childhood diagnosis of CMT

gave me perserverence, fortitude and courage to weather those 'down

times'.

I hope we can be of help to you here at .

~ Gretchen ( Founder and ELC)