RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Please read!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am praying with you! Blessings on your staffing.

Re: Please read!

Coming in late but...***praying!!!!***D> I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving home around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it will be ok but going from car to school and in is hard and I wish I did not have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is up because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going for the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!!> Stacie> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>

that's a great idea Kathy. i live in central NY and would be happy to go to any kind of special education meetings. i have had to go to all but 3 or 4 by myself and it can be very intimidating. i have asked for a parents rep but was told there were to few. i volunteered but never got a response.i know just having some1 sit beside you who knows what you are going through can really help. laura

Subject: Re: Please read!To: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 1:24 AM

Stacie, Please feel free to call me. I would have been there for you even to know that I was a silent person to know I supported you if you chose. I think if we are near each other we should all be helping each other because these meetings are so hard on us. Even if you were next to me to tap my thigh to tell me to relax and remind me to leave my feelings at the door this is very welcoming. We all need a outsider to see and help each other. I hope everything worked out. Kathy>> I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving home around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it will be ok but going from car to school and in

is hard and I wish I did not have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is up because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going for the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!!> Stacie> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>

utica

Subject: Re: Please read!To: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 1:37 AM

This is a great solution for us. I am not only here for my child but here for others. I have fought with my school not only to get my child help but knowing I can be helping others by overcoming obstacles. We are so spread out but am willing to help anyone that needs. If we could all figure out where we all live we could help each other. We need a outside person looking in but also understanding autism that does not have the emotional connect that mothers have with thier own child will do wonders. Just having someone there with the parents and not having to break the bank for it would be wonderful. Lets brainstrom this option we can all help each other. Thanks Kathy> > >> > > I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving > home > > around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a > > little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it > will > > be ok but going from car to school and in is hard and I wish I did > not > > have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is > up > > because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going > for > > the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!!> > > Stacie> > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>

> >> >>

Thanks .

Stacie

I am praying with you! Blessings on your staffing.

Re: Please read!

Coming in late but...***praying!!!!***D> I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving home around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it will be ok but going from car to school and in is hard and I wish I did not have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is up because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going for the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!!> Stacie> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Oh Kathy! I wish I would of known that. I would of taken you with me in a heartbeat and would love to go with you as your support. I really wish I would of seen this before. I hated going alone, especially with all that has gone on. Thanks so much for saying that. And you are so right. just to have someone there next to you on your side, helps so good. And it really sucks, because there should be no side. As the mom, and basically we are suppose to be the team leader really, which I just found out from my friend Kathy, it is to bad because we are all suppose to be on the same side.

Stacie

that's a great idea Kathy. i live in central NY and would be happy to go to any kind of special education meetings. i have had to go to all but 3 or 4 by myself and it can be very intimidating. i have asked for a parents rep but was told there were to few. i volunteered but never got a response.i know just having some1 sit beside you who knows what you are going through can really help. laura

From: kathytrilla <kathytrilla>Subject: Re: Please read!To: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 1:24 AM

Stacie, Please feel free to call me. I would have been there for you even to know that I was a silent person to know I supported you if you chose. I think if we are near each other we should all be helping each other because these meetings are so hard on us. Even if you were next to me to tap my thigh to tell me to relax and remind me to leave my feelings at the door this is very welcoming. We all need a outsider to see and help each other. I hope everything worked out. Kathy>> I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving home around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it will be ok but going from car to school and in is hard and I wish I did not have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is up because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going for the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!!> Stacie> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T> One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Kathy,

I so agree and this is a wonderful idea. After all I have been through, I truly want to become and advocate. And you know I have to wait till I am comfortable and get everything with my own child under control and right as far as school goes etc. But, I think this would be good practice for me and others and I am also available to help anyone that needs me. Who else on this group is from IL? I live in Aurora.

Stacie

This is a great solution for us. I am not only here for my child but here for others. I have fought with my school not only to get my child help but knowing I can be helping others by overcoming obstacles. We are so spread out but am willing to help anyone that needs. If we could all figure out where we all live we could help each other. We need a outside person looking in but also understanding autism that does not have the emotional connect that mothers have with thier own child will do wonders. Just having someone there with the parents and not having to break the bank for it would be wonderful. Lets brainstrom this option we can all help each other. Thanks Kathy> > >> > > I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving > home > > around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a > > little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it > will > > be ok but going from car to school and in is hard and I wish I did > not > > have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is > up > > because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going > for > > the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!!> > > Stacie> > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T> > >> >>

Messages in this topic (9) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

.. 0.0.010532.69318R:0058e4e0 E:3359.1019161675 V:10ee.22.1.16.1.1.US S:KASchulte [

Thanks Deanna!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "deannasommars" Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 04:26:57 -0000To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: Please read! Coming in late but...***praying!!!!*** D > I have s staffing at 230 central time and will be leaving home around 2! I have to go alone and I don't like it and I am feeling a little dizzy now! I will take my med soon! Once I am in there it will be ok but going from car to school and in is hard and I wish I did not have to go alone! Please pray for me that I am ok and my anxiety is up because of everything that has gone on all this time! I am going for the party tomorrow too! Anyhow please pray! Thanks!!!! > Stacie > Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T >