RemedySpot.com

Re: neurotransmitters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks - may be the level went up since i stopped namenda.Thanks a lot for the responsesPramilaTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:14:46 AMSubject: Re:

neurotransmitters

Namenda is supposed to moderate glutamate levels. Generally high glutamate kids are hyper. It can also help with language. You can also give lots of GABA.

From: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmittersTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, December 19, 2008, 10:48 AM

Hi Limin, I saw your post on neurotransmitters. ..MY son now has high glutamates and sky high glycine, (dont have the numbers in front of me).So what could I do to reduce this?Ofcourse his diet is free of glutamates, meat etc.Will Namenda help? I used to give that before.Also... could this be a cause for poor memory? He is so frustrated by his poor recall, canttalk because he cant get the words etcThanks a lotPramila

Pramila,

Where did you test for intracellular glutathione? Do the mainstream labs such as LabCorp or Quest Diagnostic test for this? Ingvar has been on OSR for 2.5 months. It is a bit late for us to get a baseline on GSH level. But I am till interested in getting a number. Thank you.

Limin

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 13:40

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: neurotransmitters

Hi LiminThanks for that info. Last time i tested it was a big high and I could bring the levels back byreducing proteins, and AKG. Then its been normal for the longest time. Now once again its high.His intracellular glutathione is way low.I will probably try OSR.Pramila

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:35:58 AMSubject: Re: neurotransmitters

Hi Pramila,

Yakso always reminds GABA/Glutamate balance as step one of the treatments, in addition to controlling, detoxifying ammonia. What's your child's level of GABA? If it is low, then you can pick and choose from the list of supplements below:

- GABA

- L-Theanine

- Pycnogenol

- Grape Seed Extract

- Lithium Orotate

- Taurine (if taurine is not elevated.)

Did you test for urine or plasma? If this is urinary, I suspect that your child's level of glutathione is low, assuming cysteine is low. How's his level of cysteine? Cysteine, glutamate, and glycine are precursors of glutathione. If cysteine is low, and urinary glutamate and glycine are high. It is likely that they are not formed into glutathione, and high levels of glutamate and glycine are wasted in the urine. In this scenario, OSR can be helpful.

Limin

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 07:48

To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com

Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmitters

Hi Limin, I saw your post on neurotransmitters. ..MY son now has high glutamates and sky high glycine, (dont have the numbers in front of me).So what could I do to reduce this?Ofcourse his diet is free of glutamates, meat etc.Will Namenda help? I used to give that before.Also... could this be a cause for poor memory? He is so frustrated by his poor recall, canttalk because he cant get the words etcThanks a lotPramila

Dr Gupta did this test for my son in his lab, its not a mainstream lab test.What is the dosage of OSR? do you give it with phopholipid exchange?What toxin binder do you use?PramilaTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:36:48 PMSubject: Re: neurotransmitters

Pramila,

Where did you test for intracellular glutathione? Do the mainstream labs such as LabCorp or Quest Diagnostic test for this? Ingvar has been on OSR for 2.5 months. It is a bit late for us to get a baseline on GSH level. But I am till interested in getting a number. Thank you.

Limin

Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmitters

Hi LiminThanks for that info. Last time i tested it was a big high and I could bring the levels back byreducing proteins, and AKG. Then its been normal for the longest time. Now once again its high.His intracellular glutathione is way low.I will probably try OSR.Pramila

From: Limin Tseng <liminslett (DOT) net>To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:35:58 AMSubject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmitters

Hi Pramila,

Yakso always reminds GABA/Glutamate balance as step one of the treatments, in addition to controlling, detoxifying ammonia. What's your child's level of GABA? If it is low, then you can pick and choose from the list of supplements below:

- GABA

- L-Theanine

- Pycnogenol

- Grape Seed Extract

- Lithium Orotate

Did you test for urine or plasma? If this is urinary, I suspect that your child's level of glutathione is low, assuming cysteine is low. How's his level of cysteine? Cysteine, glutamate, and glycine are precursors of glutathione. If cysteine is low, and urinary glutamate and glycine are high. It is likely that they are not formed into glutathione, and high levels of glutamate and glycine are wasted in the urine. In this scenario, OSR can be helpful.

Limin

Ingvar weighs about 50 pounds. Dr. K recommended for him to take 1/3 measuring spoon (~33 mg) dissolved in 1/4 tea spoon of Phospholipids Exchange twice a day. I use NDF as binder. I also use Modifilan to prevent metals re-absorption via the colon wall.

Limin

Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 21:05

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: neurotransmitters

Dr Gupta did this test for my son in his lab, its not a mainstream lab test.What is the dosage of OSR? do you give it with phopholipid exchange?What toxin binder do you use?Pramila

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:36:48 PMSubject: Re: neurotransmitters

Pramila,

Limin

Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmitters

From: Limin Tseng <liminslett (DOT) net>To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:35:58 AMSubject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmitters

Hi Pramila,

- GABA

- L-Theanine

- Pycnogenol

- Grape Seed Extract

- Lithium Orotate

Limin

Limin,

What improvements have you seen in OSR since your son has been on it for two

and a half

months? Has it helped his speech and conversation at all? I am still looking

for something

that will help my son's speech?

[borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] neurotransmitters

>

>

>

>Hi Limin,

>I saw your post on neurotransmitters. ..

>MY son now has high glutamates and sky high glycine, (dont have the numbers in

front of me).

>So what could I do to reduce this?

>Ofcourse his diet is free of glutamates, meat etc.

>Will Namenda help? I used to give that before.

>Also... could this be a cause for poor memory? He is so frustrated by his poor

recall, cant

>talk because he cant get the words etc

>

>Thanks a lot

>Pramila

>

>

>

>

>

>