RemedySpot.com

Re: Pat K :) :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't make bread pudding, but I have just finished my potato salad. I am having 19 members of the family for Christmas Eve dinner, presents and family slide show. Karac will be here at 4:00 minus his family; they are going to California and leaving Karac with me this week. Thanks to an answered prayer I have a former school aide of his to help me all week. God is good. I just know we are all going to have a joyful Christmas. Love and blessings, Pat

Ok, so I'm not washing my hair yet. LOL ---- Pat K...you are such an awesome grand-mommy!!!!! should only be so lucky to have you in his life. That is really cool about them realizing how best Karac learns...Best wishes for him :)

I think I'm done replying but I may not be :) I get a little nervous going to the In-Laws... lol --- I did have a bite, ok maybe more, of my bread pudding---terrific if I do say so myself!

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.