RemedySpot.com

Re: Discovery Toys is having a Black Friday Sale...I love their stuff!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi i am in New Hampshire, can you ship to NH? is there a shipping fee? Lyn

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:23:30 PMSubject: Discovery Toys is having a Black Friday Sale...I love their stuff!

ANNUAL BLACK FRIDAY PHONE/EMAIL SALE - Friday Nov.28, 2008:This is a phone/email one day sale only. I will not be answering thephone - it will go into my voicemail. I will call you back later inthe day with your total. When you leave a message or send an emailwith your order, please state the time so I will know which discountyou will be receiving. If you are sending your order via email, forsecurity reasons, please then call and leave your credit cardinformation on my voicemail, and also include the phone number whereyou can be reached on Friday so I can call you back with your totaland confirm your payment. My voicemail is secure and I am the only onewho has access to the messages. Email your order to: ljttoysyahoo (DOT) comor call your order and payment info to or (919)

818-8083.Here are the discounts and all times are Eastern:• 6-7AM - 30% off your product total• 7-8AM - 25% off your product total• 8-9AM - 20% off your product total• 9-10AM - 15% off your product total• 10AM-2PM - 10% off your product total• 2-8PM - Free tax - I'll pay your tax!Please forward this to your friends, family, and coworkers. When theyplace an order with me and tell me you referred them, I'll give you anadditional 5% off your product total.Remember, feel free to browse my website at www. DiscoveryToyslink.com/ToysRme to make your choices, but DO NOT ORDER DIRECTLY ON MYWEBSITE - I cannot give you the discounts that way! Make sure youphone or email your order directly to me!If you have any questions or need any recommendations, please let meknow - I'll be glad to help!Thank you so much as always for allowing me to be your Toy Lady! Ilook

forward to helping you with your holiday and other shopping needs!Toyfully,LilaLila ThomeDiscovery ToysNational Recruiter/Manager (office) (toll free)Myspace: www. Myspace. com/Toys4you2website: www. DiscoveryToyslink. com/ToysRmeemail: ToysRme@DiscoveryTo yslink.comHelp Wanted - I have organizers calling me daily wanting a DiscoveryToys representative at their fall events. How I wish I could be inthree places at once some days! Please spread the word that DiscoveryToys is looking for consultants for the fall selling season. I havebusiness to hand off.Join my team today for $25 down! Anyone getting started now has thechance to earn up to four $20 gas cards to help pay for their gas fortheir first parties and earn

a great income at the same time!! Gethappily involved today!