RemedySpot.com

Re: response to last few posts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kellie,

If I did not lock all the doors in the house and have keys to all of them, man, it would be terrible here. I have a house to run, and other kids to take care of, and my hubby works 2nd shift so alot of times, I operate as a single mom. It is so hard.

Stacie

Honey just let it go. I am sorry but I cannot believe you are suggesting that giving emotional support to other mothers who are facing the same problems you are going through or have been through is inappropriate for a SUPPORT GROUP. I am grateful every time I get a message of encouragement from another parent even if they don't have the answer I am looking for. It may be that you don't need this kind of support but that just underlines the difference between a parent and an educator. I kept trying to tell myself that you are young and not a parent yourself (yes it is obvious) and that your heart is in the right place but each new post just seems to get worse. Of course there is negativity involved, this is a group about behaviors and there is a lot of fear and frustration involved. I think the amount of encouragement and support given here is wonderful. Instead of blaming the parents for their negative attitude toward schools maybe you should consider that all schools are not doing their job where our children are concerned. One more thing. Of course we know that locking the doors doesn't teach any child to stay away from something. When you have a list of behaviors and a house to run as well as other children to care for you learn to pick your battles. I will not respond to anything on this subject again because what is going on here is the opposite of support for you and for the other people who read these posts. Kellie--- One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.