RemedySpot.com

Re: Recovery Rates for Dr. K and Dr. A?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How did you get an appt with Dr K in a few months. When I called they said it was two year waitlist.

Subject: Recovery Rates for Dr. K and Dr. A?To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:19 PM

We've gotten nowhere with DAN. Would like to know how these doctors compare and what their recovery rates are for autistic children. Called both of their offices but did not get a firm idea of what exactly they actually do to treat autism and how they differ from all the other doctors we've seen. Have to wait several months to see Dr K and am hoping to travel out there to see both doctors at the same time in the spring. My son has a very bad GI and has viral issues as well as suspected Lyme. Briefly, these are the things we've tried--with no gains:Valtrex40 hrs hard HBOTIV-Glutathione, secretin, vitaminsBethanecolHigh dose vit ATD-Glutathione, LDN, vit BAllergy dropsDiflucan, NystatinIn order to protect the doctors, please e-mail me at my personal e-mail. Thank you so much for any help!