RemedySpot.com

Re: Developmental Pediatrics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI,

I live in NJ. we're taking to Dr. Anne Roth in Neptune, NJ. She accepts insurance. the bad thing is there is a 6-9 month waiting list. but all doctors have that long of a list. I'm still waiting to hear when we will get an app.

Janice

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 7:59:43 PMSubject: Developmental Pediatrics

I was wondering if anyone lives in the NY area , more in Westchester, Putnam, NYC area even some Ct states that could help me find a developmental peds. I have 2 boys 7/ 5 both diagnosed W/ Autism and now the school thinks they are also ADHD. The problem is can't find any that accept insurance, we are not in the financial way to pay out of pocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Thanks-wendy

Hello there in New Jersey....:) Yes, it seems so be an issue for many of us all over our United States......

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 5:18:54 PMSubject: Re: Developmental Pediatrics

HI,

I live in NJ. we're taking to Dr. Anne Roth in Neptune, NJ. She accepts insurance. the bad thing is there is a 6-9 month waiting list. but all doctors have that long of a list. I'm still waiting to hear when we will get an app.

Janice

From: instylepcs <instylepcsyahoo (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, December 1, 2008 7:59:43 PMSubject: Developmental Pediatrics

I was wondering if anyone lives in the NY area , more in Westchester, Putnam, NYC area even some Ct states that could help me find a developmental peds. I have 2 boys 7/ 5 both diagnosed W/ Autism and now the school thinks they are also ADHD. The problem is can't find any that accept insurance, we are not in the financial way to pay out of pocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Thanks-wendy

It's a shame that these doctors make our kids wait months and months to see them.

Are there anyone else from NJ ?

Janice

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 8:31:46 PMSubject: Re: Developmental Pediatrics

Hello there in New Jersey....:) Yes, it seems so be an issue for many of us all over our United States......

e

From: Janice <ryansmommy926@ yahoo.com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 5:18:54 PMSubject: Re: Developmental Pediatrics

HI,

Janice

From: instylepcs <instylepcsyahoo (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, December 1, 2008 7:59:43 PMSubject: Developmental Pediatrics