RemedySpot.com

You are a good mom, Stacie...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do not like to be misjudged. I like my intent recognized, as well as for people to know how much I try with my child to make life the best it can be for him and our family as a whole. You have been through it. These last emails have touched a nerve with you again--that's part of the healing process---Stacie, I know you know, but you must ponder the source...they've told you who they are, they've made it clear what they are about-- they have proven that they are not to be trusted with your most intimate feelings, nor can they be with your most personal concerns. You are his mom, and you can work with them without them being your friends, and or confidants, let your advocate help them understand what you want for ---this in turn

protects you...Keep up up the good work, and just be 's mom --- this will pass...

I'm impressed with the might you've shown through this, as it's a vicious circumstance for sure. Anticipating for you that in the New Year, you will continue to figure something out for ...whether it be another program, and or a transfer to another school --- or just a good ole fashion "peace that passes understanding" as it relates to this school and these people.

May God continue to bless and protect you in the New Year - 2009!

Love to you...

e

THanks so very much e. You give me such encouragement and make me feel so good. Thanks for saying all you do. it really means so much to me.

Stacie

I do not like to be misjudged. I like my intent recognized, as well as for people to know how much I try with my child to make life the best it can be for him and our family as a whole. You have been through it. These last emails have touched a nerve with you again--that's part of the healing process---Stacie, I know you know, but you must ponder the source...they've told you who they are, they've made it clear what they are about-- they have proven that they are not to be trusted with your most intimate feelings, nor can they be with your most personal concerns. You are his mom, and you can work with them without them being your friends, and or confidants, let your advocate help them understand what you want for ---this in turn protects you...Keep up up the good work, and just be 's mom --- this will pass...

I'm impressed with the might you've shown through this, as it's a vicious circumstance for sure. Anticipating for you that in the New Year, you will continue to figure something out for ...whether it be another program, and or a transfer to another school --- or just a good ole fashion "peace that passes understanding" as it relates to this school and these people.

May God continue to bless and protect you in the New Year - 2009!

Love to you...

e

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.