Shaklee products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like some opinions on the Shaklee products. Representitives of these

products go on and on about all the testing that is done. For now I am

satisfied with Standard Process Supplements, but I am wondering about Shaklee's

shampoos, dish detergent, laundry products. I was told they are made of soy

beans. Is it also bad to use soybeans in this way? If so, what is a good

product out there that hopefully contains no propylene glycol, dea, etc?

Shari

• 3 years later...

I would appreciate some input on this

product as well. A few of patients have mentioned using them. I looked it up

online, but did not get much information.

Shaklee Products

Does anyone have experience with the Shaklee line of

products and the

appropriateness for Bariatric Surgical

Patients?

Thanks for your input.

This message is from Mountain States Health Alliance. The contents contained herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or action taken on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

It too is a pyramid organization but it has been around for many years...similar to Amway. I remember it from the 70s. The products are high quality. My experience is that the distributors are pushy and make unfounded claims about the products sometimes. I know dietitians who are Shaklee dealers.

RE: Shaklee Products

I would appreciate some input on this product as well. A few of patients have mentioned using them. I looked it up online, but did not get much information.

-----Original Message-----From: lwkurzweil [mailto:maremo@...] Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 12:10 PM Subject: Shaklee Products

Does anyone have experience with the Shaklee line of products and the appropriateness for Bariatric Surgical Patients? Thanks for your input.

This message is from Mountain States Health Alliance. The contents contained herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or action taken on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.