RemedySpot.com

today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I just wanted to let you know, that I talked to Miss Jenna today about Little Friends coming in to observe and she said she did not know if the district had to approve it first and she would find out and call me back. She called Mrs Lotito and then Mrs Lotito called me. Oh, and before anything, Jenna said are you wanting to get in at Little Friends? Then Mrs Lotito called me and she said that they have the report, are doing everything and even over and above what the report recommended for , and that they do not want to allow someone else to come in for this and if we feel we need to have observed, then they will be glad to do tht since is a student in this district. I am so mad, Jim is just furious and I dont know what the heck to do. I will tell you more later because there is more, but right now, I am just raw feeling and wanted to give you the jist of what is going on. I did call Little Friends and hopefully Dr. Brouillard will call me tomorrow and we can talk about this.

StacieLife should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

I know this is rough for you. I'm glad that you and Jim are a united front on this, Stacie. My prayer is that this will work out sooner rather than later...for and for you, as the stress must be tremendous.

Take care,

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 9:13:30 PMSubject: today

Well, I just wanted to let you know, that I talked to Miss Jenna today about Little Friends coming in to observe and she said she did not know if the district had to approve it first and she would find out and call me back. She called Mrs Lotito and then Mrs Lotito called me. Oh, and before anything, Jenna said are you wanting to get in at Little Friends? Then Mrs Lotito called me and she said that they have the report, are doing everything and even over and above what the report recommended for , and that they do not want to allow someone else to come in for this and if we feel we need to have observed, then they will be glad to do tht since is a student in this district. I am so mad, Jim is just furious and I dont know what the heck to do. I will tell you more later because there is more, but right now, I am just raw feeling and wanted to give you the jist of what is going on. I did call

Little Friends and hopefully Dr. Brouillard will call me tomorrow and we can talk about this.

Stacie

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Thanks e! I have my church community group this AM and Jim is going to his grandmas! He asked me if I will be home at 1 so we can talk! He wants to talk about ! I wanted to last night when he got home from work but I was so tired and did not feel good which has been the going thing with me lately that I was sound asleep when he got home! I did not even hear him come in!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Two Blessings Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:31:54 -0800 (PST)To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: today I know this is rough for you. I'm glad that you and Jim are a united front on this, Stacie. My prayer is that this will work out sooner rather than later...for and for you, as the stress must be tremendous. Take care,eFrom: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 9:13:30 PMSubject: todayWell, I just wanted to let you know, that I talked to Miss Jenna today about Little Friends coming in to observe and she said she did not know if the district had to approve it first and she would find out and call me back. She called Mrs Lotito and then Mrs Lotito called me. Oh, and before anything, Jenna said are you wanting to get in at Little Friends? Then Mrs Lotito called me and she said that they have the report, are doing everything and even over and above what the report recommended for , and that they do not want to allow someone else to come in for this and if we feel we need to have observed, then they will be glad to do tht since is a student in this district. I am so mad, Jim is just furious and I dont know what the heck to do. I will tell you more later because there is more, but right now, I am just raw feeling and wanted to give you the jist of what is going on. I did call Little Friends and hopefully Dr. Brouillard will call me tomorrow and we can talk about this. Stacie Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.