RemedySpot.com

Over doing it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK Jessi!!!!! I Thinks its time for you to start slowing down!!! You won't be any help to NaNa if you are down :o( I know there is a lot to do after you have moved, but dear, you do have to be somewhat careful :o)

25 min. bike ride, that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it is the alltitude difference that is helping somewhat!!!

My Vote is give it a shot at the new school!!! All these kids are new and they are not from a big city! It could make a big difference!!! This is the last year ya have! Just my penny's worth :o)

You be Extra Careful!!! Hi NaNa!!!!! (Waving).

Love Ya!!!

Helen

Well, I have been over doing it since way before the move trying to get everything packed up and trying my best to keep Flint (dog) and (cat) healthy (both are sick :(   ) I have gotten up to 5 1/2 lbs.!!!!! She is 12 months now and still very small but getting there. I haven't really gotten the chance to take it easy since getting here we have been screening in the front porch and unpacking and cleaning all the walls (the people that lived here before were really heavy smokers when we looked at the house last Feb I wasn't able to stay in here long because of all the smoke). Last night I had a high fever (I get them all the time no biggie) and I slept from 3am until 6 am!! Then I went back to sleep at 7am and got up at 11 am. Helped Nana out around the house and went into town with her (she doesn't know the way yet so I have to go) and when we came back I went on a 25 minute bike ride non stop (breathing was prefect wouldn't have even known I had breathing probs if you didn't know me!!!) and I slept from 4pm until 7pm!!! I never get that much sleep. LOL paying for it now because now I can't sleep but oh well. The house in Ca sold today!! YAY!!

Nana and I talked for a long time today about school and what I was going to do this year. She wants me to do home schooling again, that way I wont be as sick all year. I really wanted to go to school because I really enjoy going, but I don't get along with the kids my age and I miss too much because of doctors appointments. So I guess I will be doing home schooling this year. I just don't know I really wanted to go thinking maybe this year would be different then all the other years that maybe I would make some friends my age :( but I don't think it will be any different. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see what happens maybe my doctors will say I can go to school and I will try it but for now (since I wont have doctors until after school starts) I will just do the home schooling again.

Well, it is getting late and I have a lot of mail to go through. Take care and I'll talk to you later.

Jessi ()  17 y/o

Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/1/2001 1:05:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, angelbear1129@... writes:

My Vote is give it a shot at the new school!!! All these kids are new and they are not from a big city! It could make a big difference!!! This is the last year ya have! Just my penny's worth :o)

You be Extra Careful!!! Hi NaNa!!!!! (Waving).

I want to go to school but Nana doesn't want me to. :( She is right ( LOL as much as I dislike saying so LOL) when I go to school I'm 100 times worse health wise I get too worn out and I always have a cold of some kind. I get better grades on home schooling and I'm a lot happier (but that is because of and some other kids at my old school, kids who have been on my case since Kindergarten) I don't know what to do. I would love to go to school for my last year, :( but I'm scared to death about starting school again. Haven't REALLY been to school since 9th grade and I missed more days then I made, and it is a new school (you would think after going to a new school every year from 1st until 4th when I went back to the school I started at, I would be use to new schools).

LOL I'll tell Nana you said Hi, she doesn't even touch the puters :( wish she did though!!

I'm trying really hard to slow down some but every time I do Nana does more and hurts her back :( I don't like seeing he hurting like that, if I get it done before she gets to it then there isn't a prob.

You take care!!! How are the Girls doing! Talk to you later.

Jessi () 17 y/o

Guest guest

Well you two know what is best for you :o) Good luck which ever way you go :o)

The girls have been doing good!!! (Knock on some wood) It's been two weeks sinse we had to be at any Dr's :o) Saedi has bad times here an there, but they come and go. Bre is still aching all over, so things are normal here :o) as normal as can be!!! Take Care!!! Nana don't over do either!

{{{ Unpacking Hugs }}}

Helen

I want to go to school but Nana doesn't want me to. :( She is right ( LOL as much as I dislike saying so LOL) when I go to school I'm 100 times worse health wise I get too worn out and I always have a cold of some kind. I get better grades on home schooling and I'm a lot happier (but that is because of and some other kids at my old school, kids who have been on my case since Kindergarten) I don't know what to do. I would love to go to school for my last year, :( but I'm scared to death about starting school again. Haven't REALLY been to school since 9th grade and I missed more days then I made, and it is a new school (you would think after going to a new school every year from 1st until 4th when I went back to the school I started at, I would be use to new schools).

LOL I'll tell Nana you said Hi, she doesn't even touch the puters :( wish she did though!!

I'm trying really hard to slow down some but every time I do Nana does more and hurts her back :( I don't like seeing he hurting like that, if I get it done before she gets to it then there isn't a prob.

You take care!!! How are the Girls doing! Talk to you later.

Jessi ()  17 y/o

Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Just when I think I have a handle on things and CMT I over do it like no other.

I have been taking Vit C for over a year now and it sure helps. I have been

trying to finish a latece fence around our pool to keep or little 2 year old

away from the pool. It's going to be temporary until the kids are older so I

did not want to go through the cement post thing so I purchase the spike post

holder and have been using them. Who knew they were yo hard to hammer into the

ground?

Anyways I placed 2 of them in the ground yesterday and have been in LARGE pain

every since. My CMT pain is not too bad, mostly isolated to my feet, but

yesterday is was everywhere. Head to toe and everywhere in between. I am not

used to letting my CMT get me down but last night and today have been awful and

have gotten me down big time. The worst part was I only got 2 spikes in the

ground I still have 4 to go. I still have not recovered and I fear it will take

a few more days. Only to do it again once I recover. I am sure it will get

better in time and I guess next time I will only do 1 a day until. I guess I

need to learn to pace my self.

Thanks for your ears, just had to get this off my chest. I know my wife

understands but somtimes I just hate complaining to her all the time.