RemedySpot.com

Re: HELP Confirms-Mercury Poisoning causes autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HELP please!!

I have tried to get to the http://www.Mercury- freeDrugs.Org

And then open the "Landmark Study Finds: Mercury Poisoning Causes Autism (10 October 2008)" But I can not??? Has anyone else been able to get it open??

If so, could someone PLEASE copy it and paste it in an e mail to me @ kman1991@... ?????

PLEASE

Our lives begin to end

the day we become silent about things that matter. ~ Luther King, Jr.

D. West

-- Confirms-Mercury Poisoning causes autism

RESEARCHLandmark Review Confirms: Mercury Poisoning Causes Autism A new article, “A Comprehensive Review of Mercury Provoked Autism” in a special issue on Metal Toxicity and Human Health in the peer-reviewed Indian Journal of Medical Research1, confirms a causal link between subacute mercury poisoning in children and their autism spectrum disorder diagnosis. This review2 confirms, “emerging evidence supports the theory that some autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) may result from a combination of genetic/biochemical susceptibility, specifically a reduced ability to excrete mercury (Hg), and exposure to Hg at critical developmental periods”. Based on a thorough review of a massive body of peer-reviewed medical studies, this new study establishes that low-level mercury exposure causes immune, sensory, neurological, motor, and behavioral dysfunctions similar to traits defining and/or associated with ASDs, and that these dysfunction similarities extend to neuroanatomy, neurotransmitter alterations, and altered biochemistry. Furthermore, a review of molecular mechanisms indicates that: a) mercury exposure can induce death, disorganization and/or damage to selected neurons in the brain similar to that seen in recent ASD brain pathology studies, and B) these neuron alterations would produce the clinical symptoms by which ASDs are diagnosed. It was also observed that a review of treatments suggests that patients diagnosed with an ASD and found to be mercury poisoned who undergo protocols to reduce mercury and/or its effects show significant clinical improvements in many instances. Based upon these findings, the researchers concluded, “…the overwhelming preponderance of the evidence favours acceptance that Hg [mercury] exposure is capable of causing some ASDs.” The non-profit CoMeD, Inc., and, through a grant from the Brenen Hornstein Autism Research & Education (BHARE) Foundation, the non-profit Institute of Chronic Illnesses, Inc. funded this research study. Today, any parent, physician, or healthcare provider can easily confirm whether or not a non-chelated child diagnosed with an ASD is mercury poisoned by having urine-porphyrin- profile-analysis (UPPA) testing run at LabCorp (CLIA-certified, test# 120980) or Laboratoire Philippe Auguste (ISO-certified, 119 Philippe Auguste Avenue, Paris, France 75011). Please, visit CoMeD’s web site, http://www.Mercury- freeDrugs. org for information on how to order UPPA tests and some of the many published papers validating the applicability of UPPA results in diagnosing mercury toxicity and/or monitoring its reduction following the use of chelation agents that have been proven to be effective in reducing mercury bioburden in humans.•

Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure"

Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.