RemedySpot.com

Re: e, Sara's downloads are awesome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so glad you are downloading Sara's wonderful programs. Can you believe all the work she has put into those. I'm going to download all of the Christmas ones even though Karac is older, he will enjoy them. I wish they had all been available when he was younger. Love and blessings, Pat K

Hi, Pat K :) Thanks for reminding me. I just dowloaded two for Christmas! Sara once again it is so fun having these.

e

From: "pkuenstleraol" <pkuenstleraol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:11:35 AMSubject: Re: Sara

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Yes I do love them...Lily watched Rudolf (which is her favorite movie this year) about 4 times...she loved it. hasn't seen it yet, but I know he'll get a kick out of it too...so neat.

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:11:04 AMSubject: Re: e, Sara's downloads are awesome

I'm so glad you are downloading Sara's wonderful programs. Can you believe all the work she has put into those. I'm going to download all of the Christmas ones even though Karac is older, he will enjoy them. I wish they had all been available when he was younger. Love and blessings, Pat K

In a message dated 11/29/2008 8:30:52 A.M. Central Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Hi, Pat K :) Thanks for reminding me. I just dowloaded two for Christmas! Sara once again it is so fun having these.

e

From: "pkuenstler@ aol.com" <pkuenstleraol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:11:35 AMSubject: Re: Sara

Hi e,

that's great that Lily like's the Rudolph program. I'll add more songs/stories for next Christmas. (my 6 year old) is still playing the Halloween program (his favorite). He'll get out his costume and want me to help him put it on:)

Sara

www.hiyah.net

Re: Sara

my little asd buddy is right here with me...I'm going to show it to him now. I'll report later :)

J

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:14:03 PMSubject: Re: e, Sara's downloads are awesome

Hi e,

that's great that Lily like's the Rudolph program. I'll add more songs/stories for next Christmas. (my 6 year old) is still playing the Halloween program (his favorite). He'll get out his costume and want me to help him put it on:)

Sara

www.hiyah.net

Re: Sara