RemedySpot.com

Re: This is awfull.........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lois,

What a sad story what is wrong with people today.

Subject: This is awfull.........To: " S." , DMILLS0208@..., "Jim Lynch (E-mail)" , " Breeden" , Bcharne77@..., AutismMeds , AutismBehaviorProblems Received: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 9:29 PM

I am so upset reading this........ Lois

http://www.denverpo st.com/breakingn ews/ci_11116100

Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure"

Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.

I am just besides myself after reading this. I know that the hardships and struggles as parents, families, friends endure with Autism. As we all know first hand. It's a every day, all day fight with doctors, schools, family, friends, the public ect. But there has to be more for our children, whom has been given Autism. I know I have wanted to give up after a hard day of meltdowns, ect, but luckily I must be alot stronger than I thought. I would never imagine hurting my son in anyway. Actually I am fighting with every ounce of my soul to ensure he gets what he needs for a possible future. All we can do is pray for each of us and and keep reaching out to help eachother. I am so glad that I found this group and I tell people about this group. I may not respond as often as most, but I read as many post as possible and I think of everyone here almost daily as I

read your words. And alot of time your post are too familiar as most of us seem to live very similiar lives.

Subject: This is awfull...... ...To: " S." <puddintang12003@ yahoo.com>, DMILLS0208aol (DOT) com, "Jim Lynch (E-mail)" <lynch@montgomerycou ntymd.gov>, "" <xander95608@ yahoo.com>, " Breeden" <je.behaviorsupport@ gmail.com>, Bcharne77aol (DOT) com, AutismMeds@yahoogro ups.com, AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comReceived: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 9:29 PM

I am so upset reading this........ Lois

http://www.denverpo st.com/breakingn ews/ci_11116100

Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure"

Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Im shure he did and and wasn't shure if i wrote that it would be ok. I know its hard living with Autism. I cry on a daily bases. I just wish there was more help for the family maybe it would not have happend.

Subject: Re: This is awfull.........To: AutismBehaviorProblems Received: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 10:01 PM

The dad most have had a lot of issures too.. Lois ):

Re: This is awfull...... ...

Hi Lois! I can't get this to open for me! Can you tell me what it is about or maybe send it a different way? I don't know why it won't open!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: " lois noland" Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:29:23 -0500To: S.; Jim Lynch \(E-mail\); Breeden; <AutismMeds >; <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: This is awfull......... I am so upset reading this........Lois http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_11116100Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure" Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure" I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer. If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Thank you for this -- It's so hard to read. Mom's, Grandma's and the men in our group...please know that my email below is in no way meant to be a lecture...even though it might sound like it....I just feel the need now more than I have before to speak about how blessed we all are to have this group...the ones on here who know me will know that my intent is loving...and pure of heart........those who don't please read through my lines...lol :)

It is awful...it is so awful and terribly sad. There is NEVER an excuse for this, ever. What makes me sad is that help is so expensive. That, insurance for the most part does not cover what works for so many of our kiddos...ABA, VB, pivotal response, even RDI, and or Floortime---This is a devastating story. I hope we all know how blessed we are to have one another on this site. It's a safe site to speak, to be afraid, to get angry, to vent, to celebrate, to be happy, sad, joyful.......; we are so blessed. Believe me and you all have probably experienced this yourself -- There is much infighting --I am not speaking for all sites/groups, nor am I speaking for all mom's and dad's..., but I will say that this story convicts me even more that the infighting has to stop. We are going to tear each other apart if we carry on infighting like some us are (yelling at one another

because one chooses to use bio-med, or because one does not, or because some of us vaccinate and some do not). WE all do Autism differently...but the main thing is that everyone on this site "does " Autism, if we want to yell at the government fine, but we dare not take it out on one another.....we are here to help our kids the best we know how, and or the right way for our individual families. In the end, this is a sad narrative to a preventable crime. I know for me that if I had been weak, I don't know that I would have made it through my initial experience with Autism support groups...for some the word support is only used for those who agree to a one way policy...I kept on and have found a wonderful site, where each one of us can be free to choose what is best for our child...sometimes a site like this is all a mom or dad needs to keep it together, at least for a while until they can get the help they

need.... I need to use my voice and continue the plight for our kiddos! We need insurance to wake up- for those of us who have the means to help our kiddos, more is expected of us to get the word out...to give these kiddos a voice...to spread the word that there is support, that with help these kids can be valued family members and friends (I am not insinuating that there are not some cases whereby parents need outside help)....Our country is just beginning to wake up to Autism, we need more from the local government to help us get our kids needs met. Our federal government is probably going to have to play a part initially until we get some kind of funding for Autism....I'm not usually for Government running anything...but a story like this makes me so sad, and it wakes me up to the how dire this is...how immediate we need to act for the sake of our kids...they are too valuable, too precious.

My heart and prayers go out to those who this child left behind. The child is in heaven...resting in the arms of our Lord. God love him. e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cry too. I have ran the autism society here for 15 years. J is 21 now. He is such a handsome man and it hurts so bad to see him not be able to go out into the world on his own and be able to do what he wants in life. ((HUGS)) Lois

Re: This is awfull.........