RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 1st use of the Valikion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, I was like your husband and decided to push the envelope just a bit. Just to see if I could see a difference. I'll take it slower now in the from now on. My son just did 4 min and a tablespoon of the water and he woke up a little sluggish and a little out of sorts. I need to get more kidney and liver support before we try again.

Subject: Re: 1st use of the ValikionTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 4:18 PM

That sounds like a lot of water! How much time to water volume was theactivation? I thought we were supposed to start with just tablespoon. Perhaps you are detoxing too strongly and your kidneys are havingtrouble keeping up? Do you have a Doc Data UTM kit around to run atest? Or even a Multi-Stix Pro strip to get a creatinine reading? I haven't done the water yet, just did 3 or 4 minutes of air lastnight. I woke up with a sore throat - but so did my son and he wasn'ton the valkion at all, so it's probably viral.My husband kept turning the timer back on when he was testing it outon himself last night, so I have no idea how long he was on it. Maybeas high as 15 minutes? He said he feels normal this morning - nodifferent. Still overstressed and exhausted as usual.I'm going to activate some water and gargle a bit. I'll let you knowif it makes a difference.FYI - The EMR from the

unit is HUGE, so don't forget to unplug it whennot in use. I'd stay as far away from it as possible during use. AfterI get it set up again (it went with me to a meting last night) I'llget out a tape measure and let you know the safe range. >> Ok, so I could be making this up in my mind, but this is what I > experienced when I woke up. > > I used the Valkion for about 7 minutes and drank about 1/4 cup of water.> > 1. My urine smelled "funny".> 2. My left upper back (kidney I'm assuming) is a little sore.> > Anyone else experienced this?> > Thanks,>

Sandi>