RemedySpot.com

A Happy Post... lol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, all---well I have to share one more time, and then I must get to my Christmas

stuff :0) --- I did make bread pudding today, and will roast the asparagus soon, but you should see how I look....wow, I can't go anywhere like this. LOL

Last week and or two weeks ago had a very rough time with therapy. You all were helpful in encouragement and cyber hugs, saying that this too will pass. You were right:

I now know from our team meeting last Friday (me and all of 's therapists)---anyhow, they shared that they were working on the beginnings of communication----they had two picture cards, say one of elephant, and one of zebra...the therapist would pick up one, and say the name of the animal on HER card---she waited (no prompting) for to pick up his card and say his animal...Wow was it noisy in there...I was stressed as daughter was running in to "rescue" him, etc ;) lol.....anyhow you all were right. He not only was able to figure out what they were asking him to do, and was able to pick up his card and say "zebra" all on his own........He mastered it as of yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there was so much less "argument" on his part last part of last week, first part of this!!!!! (ABA talk, most of you understand ;)

Had to share with you all----thank you. Now I know that "this too shall pass"---I may need to be reminded again, but for now---that's the best Christmas gift ever!

Happy Holiday's agian............got to wash my hair! :)

e