RemedySpot.com

Offsubject, was wondering if anyone is having problems in there marriage?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ever since we found out about the autism it has been different in or marriage. He started not wanting to take us places. He didn't want me to take him out in public because he people wouldn't understand. Then I got prg with my baby girl and he started drinking. Last year his parents got a divorced and thats when it got really bad. He went like on this drinking beng. Know he drinks every day he is off like a 12 pack a day or after he runs out goes to get a 6 pack. I am a stay at home mom and do everything I cook the meals, clean, go to the store. I have been scared of him too like I don't what he will do to me if he gets mad. Last time he got really made he shuved me in to our frig. He threaten to hit me 3 months ago while in the car on the way to the doctor. Whats wierd though i don't care about the drinking

anymore. Cause he is nice he is a different person. I'm not saying that I used to drink and made mistakes but do the best I can. When I saw how bad it was getting with his drinking I stopped becuase I thought I can't do this. My kids need someone that can be the best mom that they can be. But I mean we have totally lost touch with each other. We fight not talk about anything. We leave each other alone and don't do anythning together. We take once a month and sit down and watch a show. Then just a couple of days a go I asked him what are we going to do. He said I really don't care anymore. So what does mean? Do I just need to tell him after the holidays we need a break and one of us move out. Or should I just keep taking this and try to be happy. I dont' know what to do at this point because i'm so scared to what ever I need to do.