RemedySpot.com

cancellation policy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It seems that the logistics of trying to enforce a fee for cancellations among a stressed, vulnerable client base, without a credit-card number already in hand, or a hired strong-arm to go collect (just kidding) would be more difficult, and more likely to create bad word-of-mouth than the $25 is worth.I really like the idea of emphasizing, up front, the importance of keeping the appointment. Mothers have no way of knowing an LC's scheduling challenges, so you can tell them. "A lactation consult takes a lot longer than a doctor appointment, so there are only a few time-slots in each day. I really try to see mothers as soon as possible in that limited number of openings. So if something comes up, and you won't be able to keep your appointment, please let me know as quickly as possible so that space will be available for another mother-in-need, and we can reschedule you quickly." This makes you sound both both busy and caring --

you're trying to meet everyone's needs.Calling to confirm is another good idea, though generally consults are not scheduled more than a day or so ahead to start with.Margaret Wills,P.S. Would new pajamas for the conference count as a legitimate business expense -- a matter of professional pride?

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.