RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Another Bullworker

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Group:

This thing looks remarkably like the unit I saw in a discount store a few years back. The unit I saw had the same coloring and design, but was branded with the EVERLAST name. It was marked at around $10 u.s, and I thought that it might be a good buy until I took it out of it's box to try. It was nothing more than two pieces of PVC tubing with some sort of weak spring. It was a worthless piece of junk. I have a SB20, 2 X5's

and an old Tensolator. The Tensolator is retired, but I incorporate both the SB20 and the X5 in my workout.

Hope this helps

Bill B.

Re: Another Bullworker

>> Has anybody seen the Golds Gym Max Work Pro available from Amazon.com > UK site. Photo looks pretty good.> > Ill try and post a photo in files section.> > > Laurie>DO NOT BUY!The quality is complete rubbish...and eventually the rods/handles running down the sides "splinter".Absolute waste of money.Read the review of another unfortunate user of this on Amazon.I own a Bullworker and a Steel Bow...both of which are sturdily made and "bomb-proof".