RemedySpot.com

Re: New to the group, old to Bullworker.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Steve, Thanks for the post. I am one of those older guys (53) returning to the trusty bullworker to get my body fit again. I purchased a Bullworker X5 gold about three months ago and I am really enjoying my workouts and the results.However, I do think my diet - or rather a lack of one is holding me back somewhat. I was wondering what diet are you following in conjunction with your bullworker routine? canfieldSubject: New to the group, old to Bullworker.To: bullworkerclub Received: Friday, December 26, 2008, 7:45 PM

Hi folks,

New member here ...

I'm back on the Bullworker after many, many years of non-use. I was interested to see

whether these devices were still available on the market and found this site, amongst

many other references to the Bullworker (including the retail sites that still sell them).

I am now 43 and was encouraged by my wife to start to improve my diet and fitness.

Rather than enrol in an expensive gym programme, I decided to dig out my old Bullworker

and start my journey with the help of "old faithful" to see whether I still had the

determination and stamina (I get bored easily). So far, I've been faithfully exercising using

the original programme (the little blue book) for about a month and have been very happy

with the results. The diet is helping reduce the waistline and the Bullworker is helping to

tone up those forgotten muscles.

I first bought my Bullworker when I was 19 (so that makes it almost a quarter of a century

old ... scary thought). I was wanting to take up Karate, but found the class a little

intimidating. I bought one from the classic source in those days - a comic book mail

order form. After two months, my body had reacted amazingly to the daily training and I

was confident enough to take up the Karate. Five years later, I was a black belt.

Now, during my Karate training, I do have to admit that I was a regular at the gymnasium

and the Bullworker was certainly not my primary source of fitness equipment, but it was a

fantastic backup on those days when I just couldn't make it down to the gym.

I'm still of the opinion that this is the single most influential home body toning and

strengthening device that has ever been sold. Just think how many other devices are

advertised in magazines, the shopping channel etc. Hardly any give a full body workout,

and most end up forgotten soon after the next gadget is introduced.

Long live the Bullworker ... !

Cheers,

Steve.

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Great testimonial Steve, Good stuff!MilesSubject: New to the group, old to Bullworker.To: bullworkerclub Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 9:45 PM

Hi folks,

New member here ...

I'm back on the Bullworker after many, many years of non-use. I was interested to see

whether these devices were still available on the market and found this site, amongst

many other references to the Bullworker (including the retail sites that still sell them).

I am now 43 and was encouraged by my wife to start to improve my diet and fitness.

Rather than enrol in an expensive gym programme, I decided to dig out my old Bullworker

and start my journey with the help of "old faithful" to see whether I still had the

determination and stamina (I get bored easily). So far, I've been faithfully exercising using

the original programme (the little blue book) for about a month and have been very happy

with the results. The diet is helping reduce the waistline and the Bullworker is helping to

tone up those forgotten muscles.

I first bought my Bullworker when I was 19 (so that makes it almost a quarter of a century

old ... scary thought). I was wanting to take up Karate, but found the class a little

intimidating. I bought one from the classic source in those days - a comic book mail

order form. After two months, my body had reacted amazingly to the daily training and I

was confident enough to take up the Karate. Five years later, I was a black belt.

Now, during my Karate training, I do have to admit that I was a regular at the gymnasium

and the Bullworker was certainly not my primary source of fitness equipment, but it was a

fantastic backup on those days when I just couldn't make it down to the gym.

I'm still of the opinion that this is the single most influential home body toning and

strengthening device that has ever been sold. Just think how many other devices are

advertised in magazines, the shopping channel etc. Hardly any give a full body workout,

and most end up forgotten soon after the next gadget is introduced.

Long live the Bullworker ... !

Cheers,

Steve.