RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I sent an email to the india site as well.. no response

Subject: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!To: bullworkerclub Received: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:04 PM

Hi,I too agree that postage to Australia is ridiculous. It simply does not cost that much to ship a bullworker. This alone has prevented me from buying any of them. If anyone knows where we Australians can buy one from with a reasonable postage charge, please let us know. I would greatly appreciate it.Another member from Oz.>> Can anyone help?> > I have tried emailing the Indian site for cost details for their BW but > so far they have not responded.> > It seems the only place where one can get one these days(the Indian > site, I mean), unless anybody knows of another outlet, I've checked > ebay but the cost of postage to Australia is outrageously expensive.> > Desperately in

need of one soon..b4 Christmas if possible!> > Member in Oz!>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Gentlemen,

Please go to USPS.com (the US Postal service) and type in International Package, 5 pounds; Express Mail and read the rate... I believe it states $45.50 to Sydney.

We charge $45 to ship to Australia. You do the math.

We do not use Priority Mail because it takes longer than claimed.

If you are really adventurous... try UPS, FedEx or DHL.

Boworker

Subject: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!To: bullworkerclub Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:04 PM

Hi,I too agree that postage to Australia is ridiculous. It simply does not cost that much to ship a bullworker. This alone has prevented me from buying any of them. If anyone knows where we Australians can buy one from with a reasonable postage charge, please let us know. I would greatly appreciate it.Another member from Oz.>> Can anyone help?> > I have tried emailing the Indian site for cost details for their BW but > so far they have not responded.> > It seems the only place where one can get one these days(the Indian > site, I mean), unless anybody knows of another outlet, I've checked > ebay but the cost of postage to Australia is outrageously expensive.> > Desperately in

If you use this email id: info@... then you will get a response albeit late sometimes!

To: bullworkerclub Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:27:29 AMSubject: Re: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!

I sent an email to the india site as well.. no response

From: Leon Ridge-Cooke <lridgecooke@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!To: bullworkerclub@ yahoogroups. comReceived: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:04 PM

Hi,I too agree that postage to Australia is ridiculous. It simply does not cost that much to ship a bullworker. This alone has prevented me from buying any of them. If anyone knows where we Australians can buy one from with a reasonable postage charge, please let us know. I would greatly appreciate it.Another member from Oz.>> Can anyone help?> > I have tried emailing the Indian site for cost details for their BW but > so far they have not responded.> > It seems the only place where one can get one these days(the Indian > site, I mean), unless anybody knows of another outlet, I've checked > ebay but the cost of postage to Australia is

outrageously expensive.> > Desperately in need of one soon..b4 Christmas if possible!> > Member in Oz!>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Dear ,I understand that the cost of shipping is high and fixed and making a profit is normal, but maybe we can devise some ways on making the Bullworker products cheaper to customers in Asia and Australia. If you allow the manufacturers in India and Japan to ship directly to the customers in Asia and Australia as long as we place the orders directly to you in the US, these items can be sold cheaper. They dont have to be shipped to the US first then sent back to us here. Thank you for your time.

From: Leon Ridge-Cooke <lridgecooke@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!To: bullworkerclub@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:04 PM

Hi,I too agree that postage to Australia is ridiculous. It simply does not cost that much to ship a bullworker. This alone has prevented me from buying any of them. If anyone knows where we Australians can buy one from with a reasonable postage charge, please let us know. I would greatly appreciate it.Another member from Oz.>> Can anyone help?> > I have tried emailing the Indian site for cost details for their BW but > so far they have not responded.> > It seems the only place where one can get one these days(the Indian > site, I mean), unless anybody knows of another outlet, I've checked > ebay but the cost of postage to Australia is outrageously expensive.> > Desperately

in

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

I bought 2 Steel-Bows in 2 seperate transactions from early this year through Amazon.com and had them shipped to Australia. The postage charged by Amazon was USD 35.00 whereas the actual postage on the package was closer to USD 50.00 in both casees. So USD 45.00 for postage to Australia sounds about right unfortunately.

To: bullworkerclub From: rafaeljavierroxas@...Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:48:19 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!

Dear ,I understand that the cost of shipping is high and fixed and making a profit is normal, but maybe we can devise some ways on making the Bullworker products cheaper to customers in Asia and Australia. If you allow the manufacturers in India and Japan to ship directly to the customers in Asia and Australia as long as we place the orders directly to you in the US, these items can be sold cheaper. They dont have to be shipped to the US first then sent back to us here. Thank you for your time.

From: Leon Ridge-Cooke <lridgecooke@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!To: bullworkerclub@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:04 PM

Hi,I too agree that postage to Australia is ridiculous. It simply does not cost that much to ship a bullworker. This alone has prevented me from buying any of them. If anyone knows where we Australians can buy one from with a reasonable postage charge, please let us know. I would greatly appreciate it.Another member from Oz.>> Can anyone help?> > I have tried emailing the Indian site for cost details for their BW but > so far they have not responded.> > It seems the only place where one can get one these days(the Indian > site, I mean), unless anybody knows of another outlet, I've checked > ebay but the cost of postage to Australia is outrageously expensive.> > Desperately in need of one soon..b4 Christmas if possible!> > Member in Oz!>

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

Why not take a holiday in California or UK and by a bully while you are there?

To: bullworkerclub Sent: Thursday, 27 November, 2008 2:58:21Subject: Re: Problems on purchasing BW!!

>> Can anyone help?> I've checked > ebay but the cost of postage to Australia is outrageously expensive.> > Desperately in need of one soon..b4 Christmas if possible!> > Member in Oz!>Hi, I'm in Oz, too. A friend purchased SteelBows (the travel size one)on ebay for a group of us and he has two left. He was thinking ofputting them on ebay this weekend or next but if you're interested inpurchasing one, I'm happy to pass on the message. Sorry, I don't knowanything about the pricing he's planning.Cheers,Eva