RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even though I had the privilege of following when I was getting ready to sit for the IBCLC exam, I too learn so much from all her posts! I took the parenting workshops she mentioned and they are fabulous. I was already using some homeopathy, herbs and nutrition in my family but always helps me to take it to the next level. She presents a ton of information all of which is useful and just waiting to be applied to my family. I feel so much more comfortable being able to handle ailments and injuries that come up in my family and my 8 year old and even the 4 year old are learning how to be responsible for their own health. My eight year old knows so much about nutrition and recognizes how different foods make him feel.

I love going on home visits and empowering the mother with information to be able to care for her baby with methods like homeopathy that don't have side affects. also introduced me to the use of Bach Flower Remedies. Some of the moms I remember who used them while I followed had amazing results with them. I love that they are gentle and so incredibly effective when used for the purpose intended.

I enjoy reading all I can on nutrition as I have come to believe through my own families experience that nutrition is the basis for our health. I would like to continue learning about homeopathy, herbs and energy medicine as well to be able to help the moms I work with more effectively and live to my full potential and give that right to my kids.

I completely agree with about the wording we use as well. I find myself getting caught up in this sometimes until I remember that until I express it as the norm it won't be. I never do feel alright about having a mom get antibiotics or other ovc meds that aren't going to solve the issue except that the doc she is working with will be fine with those things and won't know about the info I shared with the mom. I always suggest that she share the articles I send to her with the doc if she is going to discuss it with them.

I am still new at this and am glad to be learning from wonderful people on Lactnet and here as well of my friend, .

Nurture by Nature

Breastfeeding Support for Mother & Child

cell

email sgranniss@...

Granniss, IBCLC