RemedySpot.com

Re: Saline soaks?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Stef, as often as she wants to. After every feed is lovely unless she is desirous of nighttime sleep.

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC, FILCAMy blog Year of the MC

How many times a day does mom do the saline soak? Is it after every feed or just a few times a day?Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

How many times a day does mom do the saline soak? Is it after every feed or just a few times a day?

stef

Stefanie , CD(DONA), PCD(DONA), IBCLC Birth & Postpartum Doula International Board Certified Lactation Consultant

www.thedoulagroup.com cell

Subject: Re: Saline soaksTo: Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 1:47 PM

what a neat idea. I'd love it if some moms would experiment with using gel pads on one side and the frozen saline pads on the other and see which they liked/worked better. Frozen saline pads would be a lot cheaper!!

Jan My blog Year of the MC

In a message dated 12/10/2008 3:45:30 P.M. Central Standard Time, annegrider@bellsout h.net writes:

Another way the saline has been used is to dip gauze pads into it, place in plastic bags and freeze. Mom's would later remove frozen gauze from the bags and place between nipple and bra or nursing pad for soothing relief. I think the gel pads have taken the place of these in recent years, but moms liked them.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.