RemedySpot.com

re: OT-Stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anne, my experience with homeopathy is from a more classical point of view, where a symptom is seen as a sign of a underlying imbalance in the individual. There is less acute treatment, more constitutional treatment.

Many homeopathic medicines comes in tablet form, usually in a base of lactose. They are tiny pills, usually placed under the tongue. There are some that dissolve very quickly, others are harder (literally). They are available at most health food stores. I would be careful about some larger chains, at least in my neck of the woods, where they are kept in areas that have strong, perfume smelling things near by. Strong scents and tastes are thought by some to have an impact on the effective of the remedies (although some discount this).

Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicine is a good introductory book. I also like Homeopathic Medicine for Children and Infants (also by Dana Ullman).

My middle daughter's chronic ear infections were tremendously helped by homeopathy. One dose of her constitutional remedy, followed by some CST, and she was ear infection free to 4.5 years.

Wagner-

Roseville, CA where fall has finally arrived (complete with fog)