RemedySpot.com

Sit at Home fitness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gentlemen,The principle behind the SaHm routine is to count...Just focus on counting.If you can only compress the Steel-Bow 1-inch, that is fine.The higher number one can achieve, the stronger one becomes naturally.The routine alternates between upper and lower body exercises so there is a brief recovery time before the next "alternate" exercise. The 2500 reps will "also" greatly improve your cardio and you will be done in 30 minutes. It is the most convenient Bullworker routine for

the total body you will find and the results are FAST, LASTING and VISIBLE. Respectfully, Bullworker To: bullworkerclub Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:36 AM Subject: Re: tonights work out

My bad. I read full sets 10/100 as repeating the full set of 25 sit@home exercises @ 100 reps x 10 times. ....Yii, i'm breaking out in a sweat just thinking about that torture.

> > >

> > > ten chin ups

> > > Iso-bow about 10 minutes

> > > 30 sit ups

> > > 40 push ups

> > > 5 km walk

> > > sit at home classic/steelbow combo light and medium spring full sets 10/100

> > > Guess I was feeling guilty i had a few days of from exercise but you do come back feeling strong after a break.

> > >

> > > http://youtu.be/ZYryhSPIRQs a bit of "Progressive Resistance" going on here.

> > >

> >

>