RemedySpot.com

Re: New Products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gentlemen, We are always testing new ideas and routines. I am personally testing a routine that I hope to post the results by May. So far I have been extremely impressed with the preliminary results. It is difficult to talk about new products because the testing takes so long. Contrary to popular belief, we try and develop an improvement in a product, not just take an existing product and slap a name on it. Yes, there is something new for 2008 & 2009. I have no answers regarding the Muscle Gun. My suggestion is to just place an order. NewBody's history is they sell fitness products. If I had to rename the Muscle Gun, I would call it the "Shoulder Blaster." It is extremely effective in working the shoulder area.

As for Gert, his designs and innovations border on genius. Edison is forever known for his light-bulb, though he had 100's of other inventions. Gert Kolbel took a 1912 product and innovated it into possibly the best portable fitness device made to date... the Bullworker. I own the Muscle Gun, Exxerwatch & Fitness Bar and each are very effective in what they do, but in my opinion, the principles behind the Bullworker are the "light-bulb" of his overall inventions. Then again, everyone has their favorites. We are very confident there is a "niche" for this years product addition. Bullworker brianwoodard73 wrote: ,this is addressed to you. Is there any new Bullworker products lurking on the horizon? Likewise, do you know how I can land a Muscle Gun by Newbody? I have emailed them with no luck. I know you used to offer the Fitness Bar. I purchased one from you and love it. All the portable exercisers developed by Gert are innovative.Brawn

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi

Would you mind elaborating on the 1912 product you mentioned.

Thanks

> ,this is addressed to you. Is there any new

Bullworker

> products lurking on the horizon? Likewise, do you know how I can

land a

> Muscle Gun by Newbody? I have emailed them with no luck. I know you

> used to offer the Fitness Bar. I purchased one from you and love

it.

> All the portable exercisers developed by Gert are innovative.

>

> Brawn

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>