RemedySpot.com

Sample press release

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sample, needs editing and facts/links added- I want to link to Chris's paper on ocp and cancer. I have not asked Charnette's husband's permission yet to use video, as I am not convinced this not just an academic exercise. In other words, if your group is serious, contact the list- state as much. We need a spokesperson, site?, email professional (NFP provider) contact etc.Press release...Dead women cannot speak, but their deaths, and the causes do and will. Loud and clear, unlike the warnings on birth control pills in tiny script. Today, the USCCB speaks of religious freedom as a defense against providing birth control and abortion services and the Obama Administration claims employers must be provide free contraception 'in the name of women's health." Neither, the Obama Administration nor

the USCCB promotes comprehensive, holisitic reproductive health care for women . The Obama Administration"treats" womens reproductive health as if it were a "disease state" and the USCCB fails to state what Catholic health care can provide.Women's health is left out this supposed fight for it. And women die because of misinformation and malpractice, women like Charnette Messe. Charnette Messe believes her oral contraceptive use and abortion led to her breast cancer at 30 and death at 41. Science agrees, but no one in this fight for women's health, really women's lives, has presented a plan to keep women truly healthy. All that has been offered is cancer causing contraceptives and religious objections to contraception.Listen to this dead woman's plea. There is a better way, a holistic, economic and moral alternative to BIG pharma cancer causing/ abortion inducing drugs. It's simple, tested, tried and

woman-centered. Click here for more information. Message brought to you by: S.I.N (coalition of NFP groups)