RemedySpot.com

RE: What to use when amenorrhea is needed/desired

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can well imagine cases of Aschermann’s syndrome resulting.  This is totally inappropriate. Hanna Klaus From: nfpprofessionals [mailto:nfpprofessionals ] On Behalf Of cnmnancy@...Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 5:25 PMTo: nfpprofessionals Subject: RE: What to use when amenorrhea is needed/desired Well, in this case the procedure is used to extract menstrual blood every month, whether or not pregnant. A syringe is attached to a catheter which is introduced into the uterus via the vagina/cervix and the blood is essentially sucked out. Sandrock, CNMConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless RE: What to use when amenorrhea is needed/desired, Women have had to deal with menses since the origin of the race, and until Kotex was invented, used cloths which they soaked and washed. Are you going to a place where there is no water? Hanna Klaus From: nfpprofessionals [mailto:nfpprofessionals ] On Behalf Of SandrockSent: Monday, April 23, 2012 12:40 PMTo: nfpprofessionals Subject: What to use when amenorrhea is needed/desired Hi All I have been asked about good alternatives to promote amenorrhea. Is there anything besides continuous OCP's? The reason for the request is anticipated deployment to a region where sanitary supplies and/or disposal is not available. Another woman, working with a volunteer organization will also be in the same situation, and is requesting info for the same reason. Neither woman is sexually active. I have found the risk of spotting higher with Depo, and the Mirena IUD. I don't know if Lupron is a good choice for this situation either. I know there is a risk of spotting with OCP's, but have heard that complaint less with OCP's than the other options. Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks Sandrock, CNM -- Mellow Moms, LLCville, FLwww.mellowmoms.com