RemedySpot.com

RE: Tools for clergy...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sue,This can be a big help. Fr. Saroki in Ascension Parish in San Diego preached a very good homily a few months ago on this. I can't find it on his parish website http://ascension-sd.org/blog/ but you can reach him at ajsaroki@.... He has a recording of the homily. I am sure that Fr. Irving in Longbeach, CA (gp.irving@...) and Fr. Joe Previtali in San Francisco (jprevitali@...)  preach on this too.

I agree with Penny and what others have said. The Devil and worldliness crept into the seminaries and chanceries of our country many years ago. Many priests do not pray the Office let alone do mental prayer. It is very sad to say: many priests rarely go to confession and most priests don't have spiritual direction. The results for their moral life goes without saying. Thus before any education we provide there must be prayer and fasting or at least many small sacrifices for this intention.

Fr.

Sometime soon we will be printing the second edition of our book " A Preachable Message " .  It's a companion to our CD,  " NFP: A Preachable Message " which has candid remarks from clergy on how they have preached on Humanae Vitae and/or NFP from the pulpit. The book has a

transcription of the CD and a dozen homilies that have been given. We are open to adding a couple more testimonials and homilies.  If you have recommendationsplease email me directly: boma-usa@... ().  Please plan on giving me all

of the contact information...name, address, phone and email. Thank you! Sue EkBOMA-USAwww.boma-usa@...www.thebillingsovulationmethod.org

-- Fr. R. Vélez765 14th Ave, Apt 1San Francisco, CA 94118Website: www.newmanbiography.com

Thank you!!Sue To: nfpprofessionals From: jrvg98@...Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:14:20 -0800Subject: Re: Tools for clergy...

Sue,This can be a big help. Fr. Saroki in Ascension Parish in San Diego preached a very good homily a few months ago on this. I can't find it on his parish website http://ascension-sd.org/blog/ but you can reach him at ajsaroki@.... He has a recording of the homily. I am sure that Fr. Irving in Longbeach, CA (gp.irving@...) and Fr. Joe Previtali in San Francisco (jprevitali@...) preach on this too.

I agree with Penny and what others have said. The Devil and worldliness crept into the seminaries and chanceries of our country many years ago. Many priests do not pray the Office let alone do mental prayer. It is very sad to say: many priests rarely go to confession and most priests don't have spiritual direction. The results for their moral life goes without saying. Thus before any education we provide there must be prayer and fasting or at least many small sacrifices for this intention.

Fr.

Sometime soon we will be printing the second edition of our book "A Preachable Message". It's a companion to our CD, "NFP: A Preachable Message" which has candid remarks from clergy on how they have preached on Humanae Vitae and/or NFP from the pulpit. The book has a

transcription of the CD and a dozen homilies that have been given. We are open to adding a couple more testimonials and homilies. If you have recommendationsplease email me directly: boma-usa@... (). Please plan on giving me all

of the contact information...name, address, phone and email. Thank you! Sue EkBOMA-USAwww.boma-usa@...www.thebillingsovulationmethod.org

-- Fr. R. Vélez765 14th Ave, Apt 1San Francisco, CA 94118Website: www.newmanbiography.com