RemedySpot.com

Re: Whats the Big Deal article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I like what you wrote, thank you so much.  One question:  can you cite the study that says use of ocps can worsen PCOS and endometriosis in later years?

Dear Friends, i would like to send the attached article out tomorrow to the Orlando Sentinel and i am hoping it gets picked up by this paper and perhaps others.  If any of you are online, can you just give me some feedback?  Blessings, rebecca

-- Judith Leonard, DirectorOffice of Family Life and Natural Family PlanningCatholic Diocese of Wichita               www.nfpwichita.org

" The organ for seeing God is the heart. " ~ B16, Jesus of Nazareth  

" The child is God's gift to the family. " ~ Blessed Mother of Calcutta

Guest guest

Hanna - where did you get that? Please, thanks, Blessings, rebecca To: nfpprofessionals Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:44 PM Subject: Re: Whats the Big Deal article

I like what you wrote, thank you so much. One question: can you cite the study that says use of ocps can worsen PCOS and endometriosis in later years?

Dear Friends, i would like to send the attached article out tomorrow to the Orlando Sentinel and i am hoping it gets picked up by this paper and perhaps others. If any of you are online, can you just give me some feedback? Blessings, rebecca

-- Judith Leonard, DirectorOffice of Family Life and Natural Family PlanningCatholic Diocese of Wichita www.nfpwichita.org

"The organ for seeing God is the heart." ~ B16, Jesus of Nazareth

"The child is God's gift to the family." ~ Blessed Mother of Calcutta