RemedySpot.com

Re: Hgh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI ALLCan anyone help me remember name of the new drug or hormone which causes ones body to produce its OWN Human Growth Hormone.I know its in or near market. I Just cant remember the name or initials**duh!Beau

---

Hi Beau,

Was it GHRH?

Here are a few definitions which I copied from a study protocol that was previously posted to this group. Hope this helps!

Glenn

Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH):

GHRH is a hormone made in your body which stimulates the natural secretion of growth hormone; GHRH has also been used as a growth hormone stimulation test in single dose administration in men with the HIV lipodystrophy syndrome. Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone is not growth hormone, but it is a hormone which results in increases in your own production of growth hormone.

Somatostatin:

In contrast, somatostatin is a hormone made in your body which suppresses the natural secretion of growth hormone.

Arginine:

Arginine is a naturally-occuring substance in your body, which, when administered into your vein, lowers the levels of somatostatin in your body in an attempt to restore growth hormone levels to normal.

Acipimox:

Acipimox is an investigational drug known to temporarily block the production of free fatty acids in the body. Lowering of elevated free fatty acids with acipimox has been shown to restore GH levels in HIV-negative subjects; it has been safely used by our research group in individuals with HIV lipodystrophy. Acipimox is currently not approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

• 4 months later...

OptiPharma, a Dutch pharmaceutical, manufactures an HGH secretagogue named Acclydine, that stimulates the hypothalamus to produce growth hormone-stimulating hormone, which the pituitary may respond to, pumping out endogenous growth hormone at higher levels. This is your own stuff, and has much less chance of increasing insulin resistance. The product is a pill, sold in 14-week courses along with co-factor pills, for around $1000.

Any data? i seriously doubt that any oral product can do this, but I would love to be proven wrong

VergelDirectorProgram for Wellness Restoration, PoWeRA 501 © 3 non profit national organizationLinks to our web sites:www.nelsonvergel.comwww.powerusa.orgwww.facialwasting.orgwww.salvagetherapies.orgJoin our free listservers by sending a blank email to:pozhealth-subscribe fuzeonsupport-subscribe

I have read reports that L-Glutamine does the same thing.

> Hello! For lipodystrophy/atrophy people with high insulin

resistance who are considering trying low dose HGH ,there is a little-

known alternative they might more safely try.

> OptiPharma, a Dutch pharmaceutical, manufactures an HGH

secretagogue named Acclydine, that stimulates the hypothalamus to

produce growth hormone-stimulating hormone, which the pituitary may

respond to, pumping out endogenous growth hormone at higher levels.

This is your own stuff, and has much less chance of increasing

insulin resistance. The product is a pill, sold in 14-week courses

along with co-factor pills, for around $1000. So far they do not

have a charity program, but will once they get 150 customers in the

US. I do not know how near they are to that.

> The product works for several disease communities that it is

targeted at (chiefly CFIDS and fibromyalgia), which have well-proven

HGH production and metabolism deficits. I cannot see any reason why

it would not work for HIV people whose H-P axis was intact, unless

their healthy pituitary glands are already producing at maximum

output--which they may possibly be.

> The results on this drug are dramatic in the CFIDS population--that

is, the increased endogenous HGH levels rise very significantly.

This causes a jack-up in immune function, as HGH affects immune cell

production; it also causes emotional lability, as HGH affects

endorphin production, but differently in individuals, so mood swings

are common on it at least at the beginning.--Hugo

I found what I was referring to. Back in May there were some postings about glutamine in this group, the original posting being somewhat negative on the supplement. A site referred to had the following quote:

---------

Glutamine when ingested on an empty stomach acts as a growth hormone secretagogue via its excitotoxic metabolite glutamate. Glutamate acts by stimulating the hypothalamus to secrete growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) which causes the pituitary to release growth hormone (GH).

------

So I wonder if the pills these people are selling might simply be glutamine pills?

> > Hello! For lipodystrophy/atrophy people with high insulin > resistance who are considering trying low dose HGH ,there is a little-> known alternative they might more safely try.> > OptiPharma, a Dutch pharmaceutical, manufactures an HGH > secretagogue named Acclydine, that stimulates the hypothalamus to > produce growth hormone-stimulating hormone, which the pituitary may > respond to, pumping out endogenous growth hormone at higher levels. > This is your own stuff, and has much less chance of increasing > insulin resistance. The product is a pill, sold in 14-week courses > along with co-factor pills, for around $1000. So far they do not > have a charity program, but will once they get 150 customers in the > US. I do not know how near they are to that.> > The product works for several disease communities that it is > targeted at (chiefly CFIDS and fibromyalgia), which have well-proven > HGH production and metabolism deficits. I cannot see any reason why > it would not work for HIV people whose H-P axis was intact, unless > their healthy pituitary glands are already producing at maximum > output--which they may possibly be.> > The results on this drug are dramatic in the CFIDS population--that > is, the increased endogenous HGH levels rise very significantly. > This causes a jack-up in immune function, as HGH affects immune cell > production; it also causes emotional lability, as HGH affects > endorphin production, but differently in individuals, so mood swings > are common on it at least at the beginning.--Hugo

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

>

> Has anyone tried Hgh?

>

> Is it legal in the states?

>

> I'm wondering, and wondering if anyone outside MLB and Las Vegas has

> given this a try.

>

> Jon

>

This will be the last post on HGH. It is legal if prescribed by a

licensed MD or DO. Otherwise, it is illegal.

No more posts on HGH or anabolic steroids please.

Thanks