RemedySpot.com

new members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm wondering why they were having trouble getting in??

New Members

Hi, All!

We have some new members who have had trouble getting into our site. I am posting this so that they can respond and post by email.

Save this email address:

texas_thyroid_groups .

Everything you send here will be posted on our site.

(((Hugs!))) and (((Oinks!)))

jan

Guest guest

I'm wondering why they were having trouble getting in??

New Members

Hi, All!

We have some new members who have had trouble getting into our site. I am posting this so that they can respond and post by email.

Save this email address:

texas_thyroid_groups .

Everything you send here will be posted on our site.

(((Hugs!))) and (((Oinks!)))

jan

• 5 months later...

Hi Carey!!! Thank you for the welcome.

Hugs; Gingermncnotenuftime@... wrote:

I just wanted to say a big WELCOME to our new members....Carey mncnotenuftime@... Visit the Still's Disease Message Boardhttp://disc.server.com/Indices/148599.htmlThe materials and information contained in this message are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians and/or other health care professionals. The International Still's Disease Foundation is not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. You should consult your physician on specific medical questions, particularly in matters

requiring diagnosis or medical attention. The International Still's Disease Foundation makes no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, application, medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form. ion by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form.

Carey... Thanks for the Welcome. It is great to have everybody here to talk to. Thanks to everyone.

Jeffmncnotenuftime@... wrote:

I just wanted to say a big WELCOME to our new members....Carey mncnotenuftime@... Visit the Still's Disease Message Boardhttp://disc.server.com/Indices/148599.htmlThe materials and information contained in this message are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians and/or other health care professionals. The International Still's Disease Foundation is not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. You should consult your physician on specific medical questions, particularly in matters

requiring diagnosis or medical attention. The International Still's Disease Foundation makes no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, application, medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form. ion by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form. __________________________________________________

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

What is the protocol for inviting new members to the group? Judith M. Shoemaker, DVMAlways Helpful Veterinary Services305 Nottingham RoadNottingham, PA 19362ph fax info@... www.judithshoemaker.comNeed to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out.

Guest guest

E-mail me people (vets, vet techs, pts,

chiros…) email address and profession. Patti Triola or I can add them.

Laurie

VetRehab [mailto:VetRehab ] On Behalf Of Judith Shoemaker

Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 9:15

PM

To: vetrehab

Subject: new members

What is the protocol for inviting new members to the

group?

Judith M. Shoemaker, DVM

Always Helpful

Veterinary Services

305 Nottingham Road