RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:New Guy old problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Marc

also said he had non-a, non-b in 1972. That’s what they called c before

they gave it it’s own letter. So they may not have told him it was C

until 95, but he had it in 72. He can tell us more when he gets back online.

Re:New Guy old problem

Marc, since you offered to answer questions first let

me say good luck. It seems like you've got a pretty good attitude to have

been what you've been through.

You say you've had hcv since 1995. How do you

know it was that recent? To go from having hcv in 1995 to needing a TP in

2007 sounds like an awful rapid progression. I'm guessing there are other

factors. Is that right?

regards,

p.s. know what you mean about pegasys!

RE: Re:New Guy old problem

Marc also said he had non-a, non-b in 1972. That’s what they called c before they gave it it’s own letter. So they may not have told him it was C until 95, but he had it in 72. He can tell us more when he gets back online.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:00 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:New Guy old problem

Marc, since you offered to answer questions first let me say good luck. It seems like you've got a pretty good attitude to have been what you've been through.

You say you've had hcv since 1995. How do you know it was that recent? To go from having hcv in 1995 to needing a TP in 2007 sounds like an awful rapid progression. I'm guessing there are other factors. Is that right?

regards,

Yes, I believe what they were calling non-a non-b was in fact Hep-c. I also think the drinking I did between 1975 and 1998 didn't help it at all. Its not always easy for me to get time dates and evaluations together. I am very easyly confused and forget why I walk upstairs and often walk back down with no idea why I went up there. This from I guy who relied on the ability to remember everything while at work. I worked a parts dept. at a Ford dealer and could rattle numbers off on just about every part put into a car or truck. Most of the time didn't even need to look it up. Hanging tuff as I can3

Marc

p.s. know what you mean about pegasys!