RemedySpot.com

RE: Game time 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, I've been on break but I'm back...

I love games.. lol

I would say

"Excuse me, you fri**ing dragon, but who invited you into my life unannounced? Now, because I'm a decent womyn, you look as if you need some love in your heart. Otherwise, you wouldn't be going around hurting all these people. So, I'm going to treat you nicely, accept you for what you are, and in time, you will leave all of us and go back to your home in the hills. because the essence is that you don't like hurting us, you're just lonely and don't know how else to be friends. So take my hand and we'll gently walk the path together for a bit longer, then you will leave me so I can continue on with my life without you.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBEST FRIENDS are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~

Game time 2

Yes, I wound like to thank the people playing this game. Just think about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So keep up the good work.Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 1/16/2008 9:01 AM

Yes! I love the when you told him off like that, so you get 7 point come on people for the day ends Dame is winningDameAnya wrote: Hi everyone, I've been on break but I'm back... I love games.. lol I would say "Excuse me, you fri**ing

dragon, but who invited you into my life unannounced? Now, because I'm a decent womyn, you look as if you need some love in your heart. Otherwise, you wouldn't be going around hurting all these people. So, I'm going to treat you nicely, accept you for what you are, and in time, you will leave all of us and go back to your home in the hills. because the essence is that you don't like hurting us, you're just lonely and don't know how else to be friends. So take my hand and we'll gently walk the path together for a bit longer, then you will leave me so I can continue on with my life without you. Thank you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBEST FRIENDS are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~ Game time 2 Yes, I wound like to thank the people playing this game. Just think about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So keep up the good work.Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going

to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 1/16/2008 9:01 AM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

tank ewe ~tank ewe ~tank ewe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBEST FRIENDS are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~ p.s. The body of this email is written inBrock Script. If you don't have this font,it is attached for your convience.

Game time 2

Yes, I wound like to thank the people playing this game. Just think about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So keep up the good work.Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 1/16/2008 9:01 AM

A double barrel shot gun is a lovely sound when thinking of an attacking dragon!!!!!

BUT you said if it was a person. I would say:

"WE ARE THROUGH! OVER! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."

hugs

d

Game time 2

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

lol... Hey D, good one hon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBEST FRIENDS are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~ p.s. The body of this email is written inBrock Script. If you don't have this font,it is attached for your convience.

Game time 2

I would read to him this poem:

Dragon Fly, My Sweetie Pie

Dragon Fly, My Sweetie Pie I’ve put you in your place

For 12 long weeks I’ve battled you and now you’re in disgrace.

The battle’s been a tough one my friend, and you have shown your stuff.

But, Pegasys and Ribavirin took out all your puff.

I beat you Dragon Fly my friend and I am here to say

Just because the battle’s won, I won’t ever look away.

Thank you to all dragon fighters it’s a happy day

When we warriors join in battle and ruin a dragon’s day.

A battle won is quite a plus for every fighter sworn

To fight beside another worrier till the battle’s won

My thanks to all my special friends who helped me stand my ground

Without your help and blessings I may have turned around.

My salute to you, my Dragon Fly is with my sword drawn out

And standing here with warrior friends, “Wahooo! Wahooo! We’ll shout!”

Hep, Hep, Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onelildeltagirl

VickieG,

Game time 2

Thank you, Gail. If not for this nasty bug, I would not write a word, it seems. Hugs, VickieG

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Game time 2

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Mr.

Dragon, thank you for showing me what I’m made of. You served your

purpose and I kicked you to the curb. Now remember that’s where I left

your ass and that’s where I expect you to stay. If you have other ideas,

I’ll kick your nasty ass again!

Game time 2

Yes, I wound like to

thank the people playing this game. Just think

about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So

keep up the good work.

Game 2

Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?

I go first

Ms. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok

Because you the loser.

HAhahahahahahaha.... I love it

Anya,

you were much nicer than me! lol

Re:

Game time 2

Hi everyone, I've been on break but I'm back...

I love games.. lol

I would say

" Excuse me, you fri**ing dragon, but who invited you into my

life unannounced? Now, because I'm a decent womyn, you look as if you need some

love in your heart. Otherwise, you wouldn't be going around hurting all

these people. So, I'm going to treat you nicely, accept you for what you

are, and in time, you will leave all of us and go back to your home in the

hills. because the essence is that you don't like hurting us, you're just

lonely and don't know how else to be friends. So take my hand and we'll

gently walk the path together for a bit longer, then you will leave me so I can continue

on with my life without you.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DameAnya

BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God

didn't have room in our families to give us.

Ciao, Bella~~

Now that is a nice poem.Wish I could express myself like that.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of VickieGSent: January 16, 2008 2:45 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2

I would read to him this poem: Dragon Fly, My Sweetie Pie

Dragon Fly, My Sweetie Pie I’ve put you in your place

For 12 long weeks I’ve battled you and now you’re in disgrace.

The battle’s been a tough one my friend, and you have shown your stuff.

But, Pegasys and Ribavirin took out all your puff.

I beat you Dragon Fly my friend and I am here to say

Just because the battle’s won, I won’t ever look away.

Thank you to all dragon fighters it’s a happy day

When we warriors join in battle and ruin a dragon’s day.

A battle won is quite a plus for every fighter sworn

To fight beside another worrier till the battle’s won

My thanks to all my special friends who helped me stand my ground

Without your help and blessings I may have turned around.

My salute to you, my Dragon Fly is with my sword drawn out

And standing here with warrior friends, “Wahooo! Wahooo! We’ll shout!”

Hep, Hep, Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onelildeltagirl

VickieG,

Game time 2

ok you had a 7 point put you but you said double barrel shot gun that not good ,so we have to take 3point from you put we love youDannella wrote: A double barrel shot gun is a lovely sound when thinking of an attacking dragon!!!!! BUT you said if it was a person. I would say: "WE ARE THROUGH! OVER! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN." hugs d Game time 2 Yes, I wound like to thank the people playing this game. Just think about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So keep up the good work.Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser. . Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

yes this is so good I love it so much 10 point of the top yesVickieG wrote: I would read to him this poem: Dragon Fly, My Sweetie Pie Dragon Fly, My

Sweetie Pie I’ve put you in your place For 12 long weeks I’ve battled you and now you’re in disgrace. The battle’s been a tough one my friend, and you have shown your stuff. But, Pegasys and Ribavirin took out all your puff. I beat you Dragon Fly my friend and I am here to say Just because the battle’s won, I won’t ever look away. Thank

you to all dragon fighters it’s a happy day When we warriors join in battle and ruin a dragon’s day. A battle won is quite a plus for every fighter sworn To fight beside another worrier till the battle’s won My thanks to all my special friends who helped me stand my ground Without your help and blessings I may have turned around. My salute to you,

my Dragon Fly is with my sword drawn out And standing here with warrior friends, “Wahooo! Wahooo! We’ll shout!” Hep, Hep, Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onelildeltagirl VickieG,

Game time 2 Yes, I wound like to thank the people playing this game. Just think about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So keep up the good work.Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Nice, I give you a 7 but you said nasty ass so I have to take 1 point sorry about that Motley wrote: Mr. Dragon, thank you for showing me what I’m made of. You served your purpose and I kicked you to the curb. Now remember that’s where I left your ass

and that’s where I expect you to stay. If you have other ideas, I’ll kick your nasty ass again! -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of gtaylor2009Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:25 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Game time 2 Yes, I wound like to thank the people playing this game. Just think about It when you played this game you forgot about the HVC right. So keep up the good work.Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser.

Ty for the points. I'm glad you liked it. Hugs, VickieG

Hello Mr Dragon, You may think you're winning but I'm going to fool you - you've got a fighter by the tail here. I am a Survivor & you'll know who you've challenged here! Big mistake bud! SuZiegtaylor2009 wrote: Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go

firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Nice you got 7 point suzie wrote: Hello Mr Dragon, You may think you're winning but I'm going to fool you - you've got a fighter by the tail here. I am a Survivor & you'll know who you've challenged here! Big mistake bud! SuZiegtaylor2009

<gtaylor2009> wrote: Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

A Tale to A Dragon You are a thief and a liar. You rob people of life and tell them they have no value. Little did you know you cannot rob the best of life from us or our dignity or who we really are. In fact, you have helped us. We love more and deeper We found faith and hope We found strength and determination we never knew we had We now know we are resilient We have discovered we are very resourceful We have united in

our cause and are helping one another So, as you can see...in the end...you're the loser and not us.

This was good Marry but the game is close know,but look at this tomorrow and I wound be new game but you are going to love this one. " B." wrote: A Tale to A Dragon You are a thief and a liar. You rob people of life and tell them they have no value. Little did you know you cannot rob the best of life from us or our dignity or

who we really are. In fact, you have helped us. We love more and deeper We found faith and hope We found strength and determination we never knew we had We now know we are resilient We have discovered we are very resourceful We have united in our cause and are helping one another So, as you can see...in the end...you're the loser and not us. Never miss a

thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Well

said, !

Re:

Game time 2

A Tale to A Dragon

You are a thief and a liar. You rob people of life and

tell them they have no value. Little did you know you cannot rob the best

of life from us or our dignity or who we really are. In fact, you have

helped us.

·

We love more and deeper

·

We found faith and hope

·

We found strength and

determination we never knew we had

·

We now know we are resilient

·

We have discovered we are

very resourceful

·

We have united in our cause

and are helping one another

So, as you can see...in the end...you're the loser and not us.

Motley wrote: Dang, , you didn’t say there were RULES! hahahahahaha -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:24 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Game time 2 Nice, I give you a 7 but you said nasty ass so I have to take 1 point sorry about that

come on it's a game gail wrote: You betcha Suzie.He sure picked the wrong person with you. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of suzieSent: January 16, 2008 7:39 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2 Hello Mr Dragon, You may think you're winning but I'm going to fool you - you've got a fighter by the tail here. I am a Survivor & you'll know who you've challenged here! Big mistake bud! SuZiegtaylor2009 <gtaylor2009> wrote: Game

2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

You betcha Suzie.He sure picked the wrong person with you.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of suzieSent: January 16, 2008 7:39 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2

Hello Mr Dragon,

You may think you're winning but I'm going to fool you - you've got a fighter by the tail here. I am a Survivor & you'll know who you've challenged here! Big mistake bud!

SuZiegtaylor2009 wrote:

Game 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Excellent.We have so many talented people.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: January 17, 2008 4:03 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Game time 2

Well said, !

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of B.Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:04 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2

A Tale to A Dragon

You are a thief and a liar. You rob people of life and tell them they have no value. Little did you know you cannot rob the best of life from us or our dignity or who we really are. In fact, you have helped us.

· We love more and deeper

· We found faith and hope

· We found strength and determination we never knew we had

· We now know we are resilient

· We have discovered we are very resourceful

· We have united in our cause and are helping one another

So, as you can see...in the end...you're the loser and not us.