RemedySpot.com

RE: Game time 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

..I believe she was referring to the Dragon, not the game honey..

RE: Game time 2

come on it's a game gail <gaila@....ca> wrote:

You betcha Suzie.He sure picked the wrong person with you.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of suzieSent: January 16, 2008 7:39 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2

Hello Mr Dragon,

You may think you're winning but I'm going to fool you - you've got a fighter by the tail here. I am a Survivor & you'll know who you've challenged here! Big mistake bud!

SuZiegtaylor2009 <gtaylor2009> wrote:

Gam 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

No she was in the game 2 Because I said what if the Hepatitis c was a a person so she didpat mcbride wrote: ..I believe she was referring to the Dragon, not the game honey.. RE: Game time 2 come on it's a game gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: You betcha Suzie.He sure picked the wrong person with you. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of suzieSent: January 16, 2008 7:39 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2 Hello Mr Dragon, You may think you're winning but I'm going to fool you - you've got a fighter by the tail here. I am a Survivor & you'll know who you've challenged here! Big mistake

bud! SuZiegtaylor2009 <gtaylor2009> wrote: Gam 2Ok! If Hepatitis C was a person what wound you say to Him or Her?I go firstMs. Hepatitis you are not going to win at all so you should give up ok Because you the loser. Next time I'm coming back as a cat Never

miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Thanks guys...it came from the trenches and what I've learned from all of you! gail wrote: Excellent.We have so many talented people. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: January 17, 2008 4:03 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Game time 2 Well said, ! -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of

B.Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:04 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2 A Tale to A Dragon You are a thief and a liar. You rob people of life and tell them they have no value. Little did you know you cannot rob the best of life from us or our dignity or who we really are. In fact, you have helped us. · We love

more and deeper · We found faith and hope · We found strength and determination we never knew we had · We now know we are resilient · We have discovered we are very resourceful · We have united in our cause and are helping one another So, as you can see...in the end...you're the loser and not us.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.