RemedySpot.com

Re: Game time 2/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lol... I still want to go through treatment a second time, don't want to burn all my dragon bridges.. lol

Yours was great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBEST FRIENDS are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~

RE: Game time 2

Anya, you were much nicer than me! lol

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of DameAnyaSent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:16 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Game time 2

Hi everyone, I've been on break but I'm back...

I love games.. lol

I would say

"Excuse me, you fri**ing dragon, but who invited you into my life unannounced? Now, because I'm a decent womyn, you look as if you need some love in your heart. Otherwise, you wouldn't be going around hurting all these people. So, I'm going to treat you nicely, accept you for what you are, and in time, you will leave all of us and go back to your home in the hills. because the essence is that you don't like hurting us, you're just lonely and don't know how else to be friends. So take my hand and we'll gently walk the path together for a bit longer, then you will leave me so I can continue on with my life without you.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBEST FRIENDS are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 1/16/2008 9:01 AM