RemedySpot.com

Re: Deb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for all your advice and help Deb...

```````````````````Always AnyaShow hospitality to strangers for, by doing that, some haveentertained angels unawares.-Hebrews 13:2

Deb <posttransplant> wrote:

I bought the book - Living With Hepatitis C: A Survivors Guide - for each of my family members mailed it to them with a letter explaining for them to read the book learn about HCV than we will have a sit down face to face family meeting and bring kleenex and food.

I am always honest with my kids and tell them everything but have always told them - You ask me your questions - you know when and what to ask and ask more details and specific questions when you are ready and able to hear it and handle it all.

Each person is different process things differently at their own pace and when it is right for them especially with very serious health problems of a loved one or parent.

Yes life can be short for some of us but it is how deeply meaningfully we lived our lives and loved the quality of it and each other not the length of it.

We have lived and loved an entire lifetime in each and every day.

Everyone has 2 choices in life - enjoy it or not - be a survivor or not -the best way they can and are able to.

.. I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 1631 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

• 2 months later...

, give Deb all my love and hugs, VickieG

Deb

As some of you know, Deb, our group owner & fearless leader, has been having some problems lately and that¢s why she hasn¢t been on here as much. She¢s in a lot of pain right now and is going in the hospital for a bunch of tests. Let¢s all keep her in our thoughts and prayers right now in this difficult time. Don¢t go asking her a bunch of questions, she¢s not up to answering them. Just send love & prayers & good

thoughts her way. OK?

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

DEB, MY PRAYER'S ARE WITH YOU, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REAL SOON. HUG'S LINDA LVickieG wrote: , give Deb all my love and hugs, VickieG Deb As some of you know, Deb, our group owner & fearless leader, has been having some problems lately and that¢s why she hasn¢t been on here as much. She¢s in a lot of pain right now and is going in the hospital for a bunch of tests. Let¢s all keep her in our thoughts and prayers right now in this difficult time. Don¢t go asking her a bunch of questions, she¢s not up to answering them. Just send love & prayers & good thoughts her way. OK? Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. LINDA

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

, give Deb

all my love and hugs, VickieG

> Deb

>

> As some of you know, Deb, our group owner & fearless

leader, has been having some problems lately and that¢s why she hasn¢

t been on here as much. She¢s in a lot of pain right now and is

going in the hospital for a bunch of tests. Let¢s all keep her in

our thoughts and prayers right now in this difficult time. Don¢t go

asking her a bunch of questions, she¢s not up to answering them.

Just send love & prayers & good thoughts her way. OK?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

>

>

> LINDA

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>