> I'm speechless! I'm getting my paperwork in order cuz the world

> must be coming to an end....Wowie.

>

> Looking forward to seeing ya

> Jo

Hey Jo,

Dont bother with the paper work, cuz it wont matter a hill of beans

anyway, when the world ends, I mean! lol

Marta- cant wait to see you! It is gonna be a fun meeting! wahoo!

Sharon in Onyx

> Hey Jo,

> Dont bother with the paper work, cuz it wont matter a hill of

beans

> anyway, when the world ends, I mean! lol

> Marta- cant wait to see you! It is gonna be a fun meeting! wahoo!

> Sharon in Onyx

Well, sorry, that didn't last long. I have to work late Tuesday,

but I did an end-run around the opposition and put in the paperwork

to leave work at 3:30 pm on March 8th, thereby foiling the plans of

my co-worker who can't seem to find a baby-sitter! lol

Marta

• 2 weeks later...

KATZ!!! I get to see you in March! Whoo hoo!!! I've got to

remember to bring my camera because lots of my friends will be there

this time.

Big hugs!

Tracey

>

> Greetings, all!!

>

> Yes, a phantom from the past......still alive and well and pretty

> much the same size I ended up after my slow DS loss. It amazes me

> that I pretty much eat like a horse, just about pre-DS volume, and

> yet remain at what I consider normal size. Course I poop like a

> horse, too!!!!!!!!! LOL.

>

> Anyway, wanted to let you all know that I will be in for my 3 yr.

> check-up on March 7 and attending the meeting on the 8th. I ONLY

> come back to see my friends, so I hope that I'll get that chance.

> Look forward to seeing you and catching up in a month.

>

> Love, Katz

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Greetings all, I'm Rochelle and I just found your group. I found out about 3 months ago that I was Hep C positive. I've not been on my treatments for an entire week yet. One shot of Pegasys and 4 days of Copegus. So far so good. I have tons of questions, but was scared to ask them for fear of the answers. Oh, I'm a 35 year old mother of 4 from Ohio who WAS just getting ready to go back to college to finish my degree. My oldesst is 16 and my babies are 6 year old twins boys, I have a 9 year old mildly handicap son in between as well. I'm not entirely sure how or when I got the Hep C, but I'm pretty sure it had to be in the last 9 months or so. My dr. had liver tests done on me last summer and all was okay. And if I did

get it then it almost had to be sexually transmitted that's all I can think of. Everyone says not to beat myself up about it but it's really hard ya know. thanks for listening

Rochelle

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Rochelle , I am one of the co-owners here and can answer any questions you have . I am glad to hear that so far so good on treatment , and yeah beating yourself up doesn't do any good lol I have 6 children myself , I was diagnosed between the 2 and 3rd one . Kids are a handfull but great support . Anyway once again welcome to the group !

greetings

Greetings all, I'm Rochelle and I just found your group. I found out about 3 months ago that I was Hep C positive. I've not been on my treatments for an entire week yet. One shot of Pegasys and 4 days of Copegus. So far so good. I have tons of questions, but was scared to ask them for fear of the answers. Oh, I'm a 35 year old mother of 4 from Ohio who WAS just getting ready to go back to college to finish my degree. My oldesst is 16 and my babies are 6 year old twins boys, I have a 9 year old mildly handicap son in between as well. I'm not entirely sure how or when I got the Hep C, but I'm pretty sure it had to be in the last 9 months or so. My dr. had liver tests done on me last summer and all was okay. And if I did get it then it almost had to be sexually transmitted that's all I can think of. Everyone says not to beat myself up about it but it's really hard ya know. thanks for listening

Rochelle

Guest guest

Welcome to the Group, Rochelle, glad you found your way here,

please don't be afraid to ask questions, you will generally find

plenty of answers..

Hep C is not often transmitted sexually, unless there is blood involved,

it is a blood borne disease.

There is quite a bit of information online about transmission.

Here's just one link:

http://www.pegasys.com/basics/hepatitis-c-spread.aspx

Take care,

Sheena

Greetings all, I'm Rochelle and I just found your group. I found out about 3 months ago that I was Hep C positive. I've not been on my treatments for an entire week yet. One shot of Pegasys and 4 days of Copegus. So far so good. I have tons of questions, but was scared to ask them for fear of the answers. Oh, I'm a 35 year old mother of 4 from Ohio who WAS just getting ready to go back to college to finish my degree. My oldesst is 16 and my babies are 6 year old twins boys, I have a 9 year old mildly handicap son in between as well. I'm not entirely sure how or when I got the Hep C, but I'm pretty sure it had to be in the last 9 months or so. My dr. had liver tests done on me last summer and all was okay. And if I did get it then it almost had to be sexually transmitted that's all I can think of. Everyone says not to beat myself up about it but it's really hard ya

know. thanks for listening

Rochelle

Guest guest

Hi RochelleIm jax or jackie, one of the co-owners here.. Welcome to the group hon and please feel free to ask ANY question.. we have lots of background, lots of experience and lots of knowledge and if its something we dont know, we DO know where to find the answer... Hon, just because your liver function tests are normal , that does not mean you havent had this virus for a long time..if they didnt do a blood test to see IF you are positive for the antibodies , then you'll never know.. If you have a biopsy and it says you have lots of damage, then you can really believe that you've had it a long long time.. but dont beat yourself up trying to figure out just how you got it,, some ppl never find out... but its what you are gonna

do about it that matters... Have you had that biopsy to see what if any damage you have? What genotype are you? What is your viral load? there are lots of things to find out before deciding on tx.. Anyway, welcome to the group and please ask any question you have,, the ONLY dumb question is the one NOT asked,, hugsjaxJackieSubject: greetingsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 2:51 PM

Greetings all, I'm Rochelle and I just found your group. I found out about 3 months ago that I was Hep C positive. I've not been on my treatments for an entire week yet. One shot of Pegasys and 4 days of Copegus. So far so good. I have tons of questions, but was scared to ask them for fear of the answers. Oh, I'm a 35 year old mother of 4 from Ohio who WAS just getting ready to go back to college to finish my degree. My oldesst is 16 and my babies are 6 year old twins boys, I have a 9 year old mildly handicap son in between as well. I'm not entirely sure how or when I got the Hep C, but I'm pretty sure it had to be in the last 9 months or so. My dr. had liver tests done on me last summer and all was okay. And if I did

get it then it almost had to be sexually transmitted that's all I can think of. Everyone says not to beat myself up about it but it's really hard ya know. thanks for listening

Rochelle