RemedySpot.com

Re: Bad News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh NO! What awful luck. How bad was the break? How much pain?

Ouch, ouch!!

While your going to the Doctors getting this all fixed up...how

about getting your labs done? You might want to find out if your

bones are weak from lack of calcium.

Deep sigh...a mum has to use any tool she can think of with her

adult kids to get them doing as they should.

healing hugs

Jo

I broke my right arm too when i was 12 years old. I broke both the

bones and had to have metal plates screwed into my bones. now i have

2 huge scars on the inside of my forearm, and the outside because

when they opened up the one on the inside of my forearm, he couldnt

get to the other bone through that side so he had to make a big scar

on the outside of my forearm too. The one on the inside is 5 inches

long, and the one on the outside is 6 inches. They've lightend up

alot, but still. Oh ya, and then i had to have another surgery to

remove the metal plates because the surgeon said if he didnt, then i

might grow up to be cripled (have a cripled arm), because as the

bone tries to grow, it wouldnt be able to because of the metal

plates and screws. But im ok now!

:

> I took tumble at work auctions tonight and broke my right

arm..hope doesnt jeopardise new boobs on Tues...

>

> kristy :(

Jo

You take any chance you can huh!!!!! The break is in my wrist but I have full

cast. Good thing is PS doc said ok to proceed with boobs!!

6 weeks no driving though - and that means no work!!

Kristy

Jo

Kristy

Jo

Kristy

Oh Kristy! Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear that! That's gotta hurt

like mad! You'll be in my prayers that everything will work out

well for you.

Hugs!

Tracey

> I took tumble at work auctions tonight and broke my right

arm..hope doesnt jeopardise new boobs on Tues...

>

> kristy :(

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Your courage is commendable. I'm sorry to hear your news, but you're strong enough to keep up the battle and WIN.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Subject: Bad News

Hi gang,I just finished tx this past thursday and went to my dr yesterday at emory. They ran a viral load test on me and for the first time since week 24 of a 72 week treatment, it came back possitive. My viral count was 77,000 and my enzimes were elevated. They are scheduling a biopsy as quickly as I can get my strength back up. They will be going in to the liver through the vein in my neck. I've never had a biopsy this way but there is a first time for everything. Dr said it will give them a better view of what is going on. I may have to go a maintenance schedule and take the shots (perhaps a smaller doseage) to keep the virus at bay. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support through this ordeal. It has been a long 72 weeks. Just keep the faith because even though the dragon has raised its nasty head one more time, I'm still determined to fight back with everything I have.Hogs and KissesSteve... ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I am so sorry about this news , soon there will be newer meds to try . I have never heard of a biobsy done through the neck and so am interested to hear from you afterwards about it .

Bad News

Hi gang,I just finished tx this past thursday and went to my dr yesterday at emory. They ran a viral load test on me and for the first time since week 24 of a 72 week treatment, it came back possitive. My viral count was 77,000 and my enzimes were elevated. They are scheduling a biopsy as quickly as I can get my strength back up. They will be going in to the liver through the vein in my neck. I've never had a biopsy this way but there is a first time for everything. Dr said it will give them a better view of what is going on. I may have to go a maintenance schedule and take the shots (perhaps a smaller doseage) to keep the virus at bay. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support through this ordeal. It has been a long 72 weeks. Just keep the faith because even though the dragon has raised its nasty head one more time, I'm still determined to fight back with everything I have.Hogs and KissesSteve...

Guest guest

Its called "Transjugular" Liz, I've recently heard of it myself.. I dont know about you but this scares me more than the regular route of biopsy..lolelizabethnv1 wrote: I am so sorry about this news , soon there will be newer meds to try . I have never heard of a biobsy done through the neck and so am interested to hear from you afterwards about it . Bad News Hi gang,I just finished tx this past thursday and went to my dr yesterday at emory. They ran a viral load test on me and for the first time since week 24 of a 72 week treatment, it came back possitive. My viral count was 77,000 and my enzimes were elevated. They are scheduling a biopsy as quickly as I can get my strength back up. They will be going in to the liver through the vein in my neck. I've never had a

biopsy this way but there is a first time for everything. Dr said it will give them a better view of what is going on. I may have to go a maintenance schedule and take the shots (perhaps a smaller doseage) to keep the virus at bay. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support through this ordeal. It has been a long 72 weeks. Just keep the faith because even though the dragon has raised its nasty head one more time, I'm still determined to fight back with everything I have.Hogs and KissesSteve... Jackie

Guest guest

oh steve, Im so very sorry hon,. I know how hard you fought this virus.. Will they redo the test , just to make sure? We've seen mistakes in testing before but usually when that is the case, the viral load is usually some weird number, like 153 or something like that.. your numbers sound real and Im so sorry that you may have relapsed..After you have that transjugular biopsy, let us know how it went. Its a newer proceedure I've heard and dont know much about it,, so fill us in after you have it,, ok? God Bless you hon,, Ill be keeping you in my prayers..jaxstevebridgers wrote: Hi gang, I just finished tx this past thursday and went to my dr yesterday at emory. They ran a viral load test on me and for the first time since week 24 of a 72 week treatment, it came back possitive. My viral count was 77,000 and my enzimes were elevated. They are scheduling a biopsy as quickly as I can get my strength back up. They will be going in to the liver through the vein in my neck. I've never had a biopsy this way but there is a first time for everything. Dr said it will give them a better view of what is going on. I may have to go a maintenance schedule and take the shots (perhaps a smaller doseage) to keep the virus at bay. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support through this ordeal. It has been a long 72 weeks. Just keep the faith because even though the dragon has raised its nasty head one more time, I'm

still determined to fight back with everything I have. Hogs and Kisses Steve... Jackie

Guest guest

I'm gonna have to do some reading on this one , sounds scarey

Bad News

Hi gang,I just finished tx this past thursday and went to my dr yesterday at emory. They ran a viral load test on me and for the first time since week 24 of a 72 week treatment, it came back possitive. My viral count was 77,000 and my enzimes were elevated. They are scheduling a biopsy as quickly as I can get my strength back up. They will be going in to the liver through the vein in my neck. I've never had a biopsy this way but there is a first time for everything. Dr said it will give them a better view of what is going on. I may have to go a maintenance schedule and take the shots (perhaps a smaller doseage) to keep the virus at bay. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support through this ordeal. It has been a long 72 weeks. Just keep the faith because even though the dragon has raised its nasty head one more time, I'm still determined to fight back with everything I have.Hogs and KissesSteve...

Jackie

Guest guest

Steve I am so sorry. My preyers are with you. Stephstevebridgers wrote: Hi gang,I just finished tx this past thursday and went to my dr yesterday at emory. They ran a viral load test on me and for the first time since week 24 of a 72 week treatment, it came back possitive. My viral count was 77,000 and my enzimes were elevated. They are scheduling a biopsy as quickly as I can get my strength back up. They will be going in to the liver through the vein in my neck.

I've never had a biopsy this way but there is a first time for everything. Dr said it will give them a better view of what is going on. I may have to go a maintenance schedule and take the shots (perhaps a smaller doseage) to keep the virus at bay. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers and support through this ordeal. It has been a long 72 weeks. Just keep the faith because even though the dragon has raised its nasty head one more time, I'm still determined to fight back with everything I have.Hogs and KissesSteve...