Guest guest

AND THAT IS WHY WE LOVE YOU, CAROL!!!!! THANKS

--- msvvarrior@... wrote:

> THOUGHT FOR TODAY

> from FDSTX

>

> People will forget what you said.

> People will forget what you did ... but

> People will never forget how you made them feel.

>

>

> [unable to display image]

>

> {{{And Angel Wishes}}}

> Carol

> ICQ#61162277

> " In the little decisions in life, use your mind; in

> the big decisions, use

> your heart. " [author unknown]

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> ---------

> STRETCH your cash. Trade what you have for what you

> want. PLUS, earn

> referral fees on transactions.

> http://www.traderewards.com/i.asp?ID=100031

>

=====

My Reality Check bounced.

Kat in CT

• 8 years later...
Guest guest

Good ones, anne..

I Believe...That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other. I Believe...That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change. I Believe...That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and

you must forgive them for that.

I Believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love. I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life. I Believe...That it¢s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. I Believe...That you should always leave loved

ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't. I Believe...That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel. I Believe...That either you control your attitude or it controls you. I Believe...That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences. I Believe...That money is a lousy way of keeping score. I Believe...That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time. I Believe...That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up. I Believe...That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel. I Believe...That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated. I Believe...That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself. I Believe...That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief. I Believe...That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for whom we become. I Believe...That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever. I Believe...Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. I Believe...That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you. I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I Believe...That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being. I Believe...That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon. I Believe...That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in, I just did.

'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything

._,_.___