RemedySpot.com

RE: Work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I chewed on ginger root to help with the nausea, too. Don't try to eat much at a time. Try more frequent small bits of something. An ice pack where your the back of your neck meets your head should help with the headache.

-------------- Original message from "" : --------------

Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

, try eating saltine crackers to settle your stomache. Make sure you are drinking lots of water to flush out your system. And, get some rest while you are off work. Hugs, VickieG

Work

Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

ginger root ? really ,I been trying to eat small ,I really dont eat at all ,just a bit here and there ,thanks Re: Work

I chewed on ginger root to help with the nausea, too. Don't try to eat much at a time. Try more frequent small bits of something. An ice pack where your the back of your neck meets your head should help with the headache.

------------ -- Original message from "" <mndponderyahoo (DOT) com>: ------------ --

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

They make ginger tea that might help. The all ginger tea is not so good but helpful. Or try green tea with ginger it helps me. Hope you feel better stay stronge. D wrote: Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get

ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Try small amounts - a couple of tablespoons - each time of whatever appeals to you. Milkshakes, Ensure or equivilant, fresh veggies, whatever looks good at the time. Many small meals work better than a large one, they're easier to keep down. Ginger ale is good for settling the stomach, so is ginger root or tea. Good Luck Hun, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Omnipotent who can & does eat anything. Motley wrote: I chewed on ginger root to help with the nausea, too. Don't try to eat much at a time. Try more frequent small bits of something. An ice pack where your the back of your neck meets your head should help with the headache. -------------- Original message from "" <mndponder>: -------------- Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I

will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

The ginger will definately help and as soon as you stomach settles eat small portions of food but more frequently.You might also have the flu.I used Ensure or boost to settle my stomach then I waited half hour and ate a small saucer of food,gravel will also help but only good when your off work.If you work from Mon - Friday,do your shot Friday night,by monday you should be ok.Keep that boost in the house.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of DoyleSent: January 17, 2008 7:50 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Work

They make ginger tea that might help. The all ginger tea is not so good but helpful. Or try green tea with ginger it helps me. Hope you feel better stay stronge.

D wrote:

You have to eat small frequently or you blood count of red and white will go down too fast.Use ice cream anything that you enjoy but in small portions and when you stomach in stable eat some scrambled eggs,fresh tomato etc.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of amanda ponderSent: January 17, 2008 7:36 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Work

ginger root ? really ,I been trying to eat small ,I really dont eat at all ,just a bit here and there ,thanks

Re: Work

------------ -- Original message from "" <mndponderyahoo (DOT) com>: ------------ --

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi I'm sorry your feeling ill... My boyfriend started doing his shot on thursday, but didn't make that decision till after about 8 weeks...should have done it sooner. He wouldn't get hit hard until Sat night or Sun...so the doc said move it up....he just lowered his dosage also. he couldn't function...3 more weeks and he does the big VL test.... Ginger ale is a biggy for him...he wasn't eating anything either...but better now. I make him shakes now and mac and cheese a lot....the skakes are vanilla ice cream, milk, choc syrup and vanilla....the doc said don't worry too much about diet, just get something into ur system, whatever works for your digestive system...so carbs seem to be doing the trick... Take your vitamins and B12 pills...they help also. wrote: Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store

sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

, try the chocolate ice cream with marshmallows in it mixed with either amaretta milk (for coffee) or almond milk. It's really good. Hugs, VickieG

Re: Work

Hi

I'm sorry your feeling ill...

My boyfriend started doing his shot on thursday, but didn't make that decision till after about 8 weeks...should have done it sooner. He wouldn't get hit hard until Sat night or Sun...so the doc said move it up....he just lowered his dosage also. he couldn't function...3 more weeks and he does the big VL test....

Ginger ale is a biggy for him...he wasn't eating anything either...but better now. I make him shakes now and mac and cheese a lot....the skakes are vanilla ice cream, milk, choc syrup and vanilla....the doc said don't worry too much about diet, just get something into ur system, whatever works for your digestive system...so carbs seem to be doing the trick...

Take your vitamins and B12 pills...they help also. <mndponderyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

I don't think mine would last a full work week, lol, good that they

give you some time to get used to it..

From: elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] my daughter had emergency surgery last niteTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 9:52 PM

OMG , I would be causing some s hit right now if it were my child . I am so glad she is ok , that poor girl ! Sending luv and prayers your way

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] my daughter had emergency surgery last nite

Guys, Im gonna be in and out over the next couple of days,, my daughter hademergency surgery last nite after we had to take her back to the ERfor more abdominal pain.. The previous admit which was 2 weeks ago,she was diagnosed with an abscess in her pelvis and admitted to thefloor for 4 days. The doc who took over after she went to the floordecided that it was not an abscess but couldnt tell us what it was,,and told my daughter to come in this week to his office for anotherultrasound.. .. well she called last week and was told he was onvacation, which we knew but his office refused to make an appt for herand told her to call back this week, so she did and he was STILL onvacation,, and they told her to call back NEXT week... well yesterdayall of a sudden, it all came back, the pain, the sickness and we wentback to the hosp and another gyn doc looked at her and admitted herand took her to surgery

to clean out the abscess that the other docsaid was not there!!!! Amazing how he kept her on antibiotics by IVfor 4 days, then sent her home with another weeks worth of antibioticsby mouth... guess his vacation was more important and you all can betthat he IS going to hear from me soon! My daughter could have beenleft infertile or she could have died... she was very very sick lastnite and I was very afraid for her..She is much better tonite so hopefully this new doc has fixed theproblem,, but Ill be in and out for the next couple of days,, so justwanted to let ya all know and to ask for prayers, good thoughts,positive karma whatever you believe in for my daughter! I love her so!

jax

Guest guest

Yeah , I just hope I can get a health card lmao

Guys, Im gonna be in and out over the next couple of days,, my daughter hademergency surgery last nite after we had to take her back to the ERfor more abdominal pain.. The previous admit which was 2 weeks ago,she was diagnosed with an abscess in her pelvis and admitted to thefloor for 4 days. The doc who took over after she went to the floordecided that it was not an abscess but couldnt tell us what it was,,and told my daughter to come in this week to his office for anotherultrasound.. .. well she called last week and was told he was onvacation, which we knew but his office refused to make an appt for herand told her to call back this week, so she did and he was STILL onvacation,, and they told her to call back NEXT week... well yesterdayall of a sudden, it all came back, the pain, the sickness and we wentback to the hosp and another gyn doc looked at her and admitted herand took her to surgery to clean out the abscess that the other docsaid was not there!!!! Amazing how he kept her on antibiotics by IVfor 4 days, then sent her home with another weeks worth of antibioticsby mouth... guess his vacation was more important and you all can betthat he IS going to hear from me soon! My daughter could have beenleft infertile or she could have died... she was very very sick lastnite and I was very afraid for her..She is much better tonite so hopefully this new doc has fixed theproblem,, but Ill be in and out for the next couple of days,, so justwanted to let ya all know and to ask for prayers, good thoughts,positive karma whatever you believe in for my daughter! I love her so! jax

Guest guest

If they're not specifically looking for a problem, I've sure seen stranger things,

I just wouldn't bleed on anyone.. :)

From: elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] my daughter had emergency surgery last niteTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 9:52 PM

OMG , I would be causing some s hit right now if it were my child . I am so glad she is ok , that poor girl ! Sending luv and prayers your way

Guys, Im gonna be in and out over the next couple of days,, my daughter hademergency surgery last nite after we had to take her back to the ERfor more abdominal pain.. The previous admit which was 2 weeks ago,she was diagnosed with an abscess in her pelvis and admitted to thefloor for 4 days. The doc who took over after she went to the floordecided that it was not an abscess but couldnt tell us what it was,,and told my daughter to come in this week to his office for anotherultrasound.. .. well she called last week and was told he was onvacation, which we knew but his office refused to make an appt for herand told her to call back this week, so she did and he was STILL onvacation,, and they told her to call back NEXT week... well yesterdayall of a sudden, it all came back, the pain, the sickness and we wentback to the hosp and another gyn doc looked at her and admitted herand took her to surgery

to clean out the abscess that the other docsaid was not there!!!! Amazing how he kept her on antibiotics by IVfor 4 days, then sent her home with another weeks worth of antibioticsby mouth... guess his vacation was more important and you all can betthat he IS going to hear from me soon! My daughter could have beenleft infertile or she could have died... she was very very sick lastnite and I was very afraid for her..She is much better tonite so hopefully this new doc has fixed theproblem,, but Ill be in and out for the next couple of days,, so justwanted to let ya all know and to ask for prayers, good thoughts,positive karma whatever you believe in for my daughter! I love her so!

jax

Guest guest

I should have no problems I hope

Guys, Im gonna be in and out over the next couple of days,, my daughter hademergency surgery last nite after we had to take her back to the ERfor more abdominal pain.. The previous admit which was 2 weeks ago,she was diagnosed with an abscess in her pelvis and admitted to thefloor for 4 days. The doc who took over after she went to the floordecided that it was not an abscess but couldnt tell us what it was,,and told my daughter to come in this week to his office for anotherultrasound.. .. well she called last week and was told he was onvacation, which we knew but his office refused to make an appt for herand told her to call back this week, so she did and he was STILL onvacation,, and they told her to call back NEXT week... well yesterdayall of a sudden, it all came back, the pain, the sickness and we wentback to the hosp and another gyn doc looked at her and admitted herand took her to surgery to clean out the abscess that the other docsaid was not there!!!! Amazing how he kept her on antibiotics by IVfor 4 days, then sent her home with another weeks worth of antibioticsby mouth... guess his vacation was more important and you all can betthat he IS going to hear from me soon! My daughter could have beenleft infertile or she could have died... she was very very sick lastnite and I was very afraid for her..She is much better tonite so hopefully this new doc has fixed theproblem,, but Ill be in and out for the next couple of days,, so justwanted to let ya all know and to ask for prayers, good thoughts,positive karma whatever you believe in for my daughter! I love her so! jax

Guest guest

You can be the tester, I am interested in working again, too.. ;-)

Especially in the winter, no fur babies then..

jax

Guest guest

I'll let ya know how it turns out . If the health card falls through then I won't be able to work around food ...

Guest guest

What is a health card? I live in New York and have never

heard of this.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008

11:27 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

work

I'll let ya know how it turns out . If the health card falls

through then I won't be able to work around food ...

Guest guest

That would be rather ironic, we don't have TB, sheesh..

jax

Guest guest

It shows that I have no hep A or tuberculosis and required to work around food .At least here in vegas it is required .

RE: work

What is a health card? I live in New York and have never heard of this.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:27 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: work

I'll let ya know how it turns out . If the health card falls through then I won't be able to work around food ...

Guest guest

Oh, that’s a good idea and I don’t

think it’s a requirement in NY.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:07

PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

work

It shows that I have no hep A or tuberculosis and required

to work around food .At least here in vegas it is required .

RE:

work

What is a health card? I live in New York and have never heard of

this.

Dorothy

Guest guest

That could be scary given the population in NY!

I think it's called a food handlers license there..

Oh, that¢s a good idea and I don¢t think it¢s a requirement in NY.

From: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:07 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] work

It shows that I have no hep A or tuberculosis and required to work around food .At least here in vegas it is required .

RE: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] work

What is a health card? I live in New York and have never heard of this.

Dorothy

Guest guest

my sister and her family live in vegas and its diff from here in mass, they need health cards, then certain jobs they need sheriffs card, Dorothy wrote: Maybe you’re right – I’ve never worked in a restaurant. I know it’s not required though for fast food since my friend’s son worked in Mcs. Actually, that is the type of thing that should require a yearly re-certification I would think. I know that they make them all wear gloves here though. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Friday, June 06, 2008 7:20 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: work That could be scary given the population in NY! I think it's called a food handlers license there.. Oh, that¢s a good idea and I don¢t think it¢s a requirement in NY. From: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 1:07 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] work It shows that I have no hep A or tuberculosis and required to work around food .At least here in vegas it is required . RE: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] work What is a health card? I live in New York and have never heard of this. Dorothy

Guest guest

Mass is probably like NY. I think that

health cards don’t exist here, but food operator licenses do. However,

those are issued to the business owner, not to individual food servers. Makes

you wonder!

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 4:49

AM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central